- Calgary (Although they lost in the semis, if they can keep the momentom they had at the end of last season, they should have no problem getting the top spot in the West)
- Edmonton (there is just something about the EE that keeps them in the PO every season)
- Winnipeg 11-7 (should really turn it around this season and make the playoffs, but will no be as sucessful as Calgary was last season)
- Saskatchewan (with Crandell and Dominques, they will be in the hunt to CO and thrid place, but will fall short)
- BC (the Printers odeal is gonna hurt them, and if DD goes down, that it for the season)
- Montreal (Came SO close to winning the GC, if they can keep it togerther and fill any voids left after off season with good talent, they will be the team to beat in 2006 and should dominate again)
- Hamilton (Maas will take this team to new heights, but they will get about a 9 and 9 record and will be destored by Montreal in the East Final in the Big O)
- Ottawa 9-9 (THIS IS IT OTTAWA, THIS IS THE SEASON YOU MAKE THE POS!!! YOU CAN GET IT GOING IN THE FRIST HALF, NOW KEEP IT UP IN THE SECORD AND YOU SHOULD BEAT OUT THE OTHERS FOR 3ND IN THE EAST AND 6TH IN THE LEAGUE, AND YOU MUST DO THIS OR THIS TEAM IS DEAD!, I BELIEVE, GO GADES!!!)
- Toronto 5-13 (Allen will get the num,bers he been going for, but he will collapse in what will likely be his last season)
- Atlantic (Hiatos)
subject to chage and I don't know about my numbers except Wpg[url=http://www.geocities.com/cflhistory/Teams/Memphis_Mad_Dogs.htm]http://www.geocities.com/cflhistory/Tea ... d_Dogs.htm[/url]
You guys remember that Memphis had only 15 yard end zones? I know that they had to cuz their wasn't any space at the Liberty Bowl, but I like to think it was a teast by the league to see if 15 yards was better than 20 yards.
Although I'm not longer suggesting that the league do anything to the endzones, I think it was good that they did this and I hoped that the NFL took notice cuz they really need to add 5 yards on to their endzones.