Predictions for 06/15 yard endzones

2006 Playoffs

West

1. Calgary (Although they lost in the semis, if they can keep the momentom they had at the end of last season, they should have no problem getting the top spot in the West)
  2. Edmonton (there is just something about the EE that keeps them in the PO every season)
  3. Winnipeg 11-7 (should really turn it around this season and make the playoffs, but will no be as sucessful as Calgary was last season)

1. Saskatchewan (with Crandell and Dominques, they will be in the hunt to CO and thrid place, but will fall short)
  2. BC (the Printers odeal is gonna hurt them, and if DD goes down, that it for the season)

East

1. Montreal (Came SO close to winning the GC, if they can keep it togerther and fill any voids left after off season with good talent, they will be the team to beat in 2006 and should dominate again)
  2. Hamilton (Maas will take this team to new heights, but they will get about a 9 and 9 record and will be destored by Montreal in the East Final in the Big O)
  3. Ottawa 9-9 (THIS IS IT OTTAWA, THIS IS THE SEASON YOU MAKE THE POS!!! YOU CAN GET IT GOING IN THE FRIST HALF, NOW KEEP IT UP IN THE SECORD AND YOU SHOULD BEAT OUT THE OTHERS FOR 3ND IN THE EAST AND 6TH IN THE LEAGUE, AND YOU MUST DO THIS OR THIS TEAM IS DEAD!, I BELIEVE, GO GADES!!!)

1. Toronto 5-13 (Allen will get the num,bers he been going for, but he will collapse in what will likely be his last season)
  2. Atlantic (Hiatos)

subject to chage and I don't know about my numbers except Wpg

[url=http://www.geocities.com/cflhistory/Teams/Memphis_Mad_Dogs.htm]http://www.geocities.com/cflhistory/Tea ... d_Dogs.htm[/url]

You guys remember that Memphis had only 15 yard end zones? I know that they had to cuz their wasn't any space at the Liberty Bowl, but I like to think it was a teast by the league to see if 15 yards was better than 20 yards.

Although I'm not longer suggesting that the league do anything to the endzones, I think it was good that they did this and I hoped that the NFL took notice cuz they really need to add 5 yards on to their endzones.

I agree, the NFL need bigger endzones.

I mean really, after all the times a player that got the ball but whet OB, you would think they would add on 5 yards for more space for them to make the TD and more space for the D as well.

10 yards is for Rugby, where they don't foward pass the ball like they do in Griniron. EVER!!! (and if they do, frist time I heard of it)

to be honest, I think 20 yards is a little bit too much, but I understand that it is nessary for the recevier to have room to run the ball on a missed FG on a Single play, and I rather have too much than too little.

Kanga, I don't know what you've been drinking but please share it with us. Toronto and BC in Last place? Are you kidding!

Toronto: some team in the East has to take the fall for Ottawa, and Toronto won in 2004, time for a shake up. Hamilton did last season, now they have Maas who will lead them to a good season and Montreal will return to their dominating ways and win the GC.

BC: could place fourth, but SM, if DD goes down as we all know he does, it's season over for BC, Piece is good but like the Glenn of the Leos, he just can't get it done.

OH! PLAYOFFS!!!

Quards

East
Hamilton over Ottawa

West
Winnipeg over Edmonton

Semi-Division Final

East
Montreal over Hamilton

West
Winnipeg over Calgary

GREY CUP IN THE PEG!!!
Montreal over Winnipeg

But Kanga do you really think this is going to happen?

He just doomed Montreal & Winnipeg next year, thanks Kanga.

well, it’s is biased, but I do believe that WPG has a real shot at getting to the GC this year, but Montreal is the 2006 GC champs, hands down.

...........biased?!.........no, really.............seriously KK, the BBs haven't done anything in the off season to get better other than hiring a coaching staff, which the last time I checked, all eight other teams have as well........you've lost Ryan and it looks like Martin is pretty much trade bait.........if Berry doesn't light it up in the next few weeks here I think your predications will go the way of the complete computer shutdown of 12:10pm January 1st 2000.......

the what?

and were in good shape, we have Stegall and Roberts, we have a great D cord that our D needed to be dominate again like the frist half of 05, we lost he-who-musted-be-named, but we have Westwood who is still very good. All we need is a good QB, and Wynn might fit the mod.

WHAT HAVE THA STAMPS DONE??? NOTHING!!!

The Stamps finished second last year, and got better as the year went on as their chemistry got better. They also have a great qb and great D.

Winnipeg had Stegall and Roberts last year and that took them where?

........Y2K?.......you never heard of that?..........

.......so you're going to place all your hope on a brand new coaching staff, that's it?.....well, good luck with that......

.......as for my team, read up buddy boy, we have signed all the FAs on our team except for three which are expendable, we kept our coaching squad intact and season tickets sales are better than they need to be right now......for a team that finished second in the west with a freshman arrangement that's not too fricking bad........

Dude, I was joking, Y2K never happened like predicted? LOL

OK, so Calgary will have the same team as 05 pretty much, my exprience with that isn’t a good one.

and I do hold out for this new staff becase FYI THIS IS THE GROUP THAT TOCK MONTREAL TO THE GC IN 2000!!!

and I have no doubt that they will be a contenter for the 1st posistion in the West.

and Stegail and Roberts are amazing players, only reason the BB had a bad season was:

1. QB problem
  2. Daley
  3. O line could hold anything
  4. D cord

now with the excpetion of 3, everything has been fixed IMO.

............FYI, THE COACHES DON"T PLAY THE GAME.........now granted the BB-D wasn't totally crapping their pants when your D-coord was there......after he was toasted they fell to ruins......maybe a new D-coord can salvage something out of the wreckage, remains to be seen.....

.......and what 'experience' might you be drawing on that says a solid group of players and coaches that did well one season come back the next season and don't do well?......hmmmm?.......which grand personal example can you draw upon to substaniate this little tidbit of KK knowledge?........I'll give you some counterargument to that: Cowboys, Patriots, Red Sox, Yankees, Bulls, Red Wings, Devils, etc etc etc..........

Red K.K.'s just wishful thinking....Coaching wasn't the reason they had a terrible record last year.

I didn't say thay wouln't do well (they are placed in frist on my list above), but my expericene with Video Games (yes, VGs), is that you should make good trades otten, or your team don't do so well.

but that is based on a fictonal world, don't know how that holds in the real world.

football is a strange sport, you just never know how things will go, the Hamilton collapse of last season is a prime example, also with the cap on saleries everyone should be on a fairly even playing field to start the season. Looking around the league there are only three proven winners Ray in Edm, Calvillo in Mtl and Allen in Toronto, and then all the rest who have yet to prove much of anything.

And Crandell in Sask. I know he's a glorified back-up but he has won a cup.

ha ha.... crandell.... ha ha, stop it roughy youre killing me.... crandell, ha ha......yeah he won a cup but I hesitate to put him in the proven winner category....

Oh it made me laugh too (I hate our qb's play) but he has won a grey cup before.