Predictions about the final score?

Anyone want to venture a guess what you think the final score will be in tomorrow's game between the Lions and Hamilton?

I'm guessing 24-19 for B.C. Yes....for B.C.!!

Lions 26 Ti-Cats 24

I originally picked Hamilton when I thought we didn't have a QB and half our team was sick.
Now, I say 21-18 BC decided in the last minute.

20-16 Hamilton

I'm in 37 - 13 BEE CEE

28-21 bc

THAT is Hamilton beating B.C.'s you know what????

According to you Tiger- Cat, and this is a quote from the other thread, "That is why it will be of the utmost pleasure to beat your a$$ on Sunday."

There is beating a team and there is beating their you know what. A 4 point spread hardly sounds like one team beat the others' you know what. Perhaps you would like to revise your prediction Tiger-Cat? You do not seem all that confident about the outcome.

35-17 Hamilton

Of course you don't know how that scenerio might play out. It could be 16-0 BC with 4:30 to go in the fourth and Hamilton erupts for 20 unanswered points. That would be a sound whooping.

“Of course you don’t know how that scenerio might play out. It could be 16-0 BC with 4:30 to go in the fourth and Hamilton erupts for 20 unanswered points. That would be a sound whooping.” by Tiger-Cat

Ya think?? rotfl

Yes, I suppose it’s possible that Hamilton could kick 6 fields goals and 2 singles in the last 4 and 1/2 minutes of the game. They obviously would not have been able to know how to generate a TD after 55 and 1/2 minutes of play.

LOL :lol:

Just for the idiot who posted that the cats would win 56-0 leos :rockin: :cowboy: :smiley:

I think it'll be a close game and the outcome will be decided by whether or not we can stop the run. I'll go with Lions 27 - Ti-Cats 24