Prediction Time: CFL.ca writers Semi-Final picks

TORONTO — The wait is finally over, the CFL post-season is finally here and this week’s slate of Sunday playoff games feature two exciting matchups between teams that have played each other very closely this season.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/11/03/prediction-time-cfl-ca-writers-semi-final-picks/
1 Like

In that 2018 final where Harris threw 6 touchdown passes if my memory is correct, it was teeming rain whereby it appeared passing the ball would be problematic. I thought of Harris as a devil at the time to be able to easily win the game and defeat the Tiger-Cats. Now, that is a scary tale. H :japanese_goblin:rris

no rain but their was a fight ... haha

How well has Harris done since 2018 against Hamilton? Oh that’s right he hasn’t won…lol

1 Like

So the writer of this article considers it an away game for Hamilton when Sask. comes to town? I thought that only happened in Calgary and Edmonton.

5 out of 6 writers pick Hamilton? Thats it. My team is doomed.

1 Like

Said Lois Lane to Superman
That Orlando he's the man.
But Eugene Lewis wears the "S".
And Als will win that is my guess.

Be it Adams, be it Rourke,
I think that neither one will work.
To halt the run, too big a task
A win for Lions this to ask.

1 Like

Here are my first :two: picks for the East and West semi-final games on November 6/2022. I like the Als and the Stamps. May the best teams win. :bangbang:

CFL Pick'em 57 Wins 24 Losses 70% 11,828 Points 1200 Streak points Final ranking 165 th

Week 8-1st place Stamps

Begelton_Reggie-Week 8 2022

Every CFL fan loves the great story in BC. The great story started with the great new owner ,we need more owners like BC owner.

Yes Nathan Rourke a great story for sure,hard not to root for him. I will be rooting for BC,unless Bo makes an entrance for Stamps to save day. Stamps had a winning record when Bo was benched. Maier has not played better at all.

On Ham Mon,be nice for the Estate owned Als I guess,dont thing an Estate can really run a team long term,Hamilton probably will help sell out BMO Field,I am just going to enjoy some great football

I dont expect to see Adams,but anything possible