Predict when an East team will beat a West team

[b]It's Week 6 and no East team has beaten a Western team. When will it be? Week 7? 12?
One thing I know for certain, a Western team will not beat an Eastern team on Labour Day weekend.

I am predicting it will end Saturday, Ottawa over Sask[/b]

Next Friday starting at 10pm

Montreal beat BC in week 2

Week 8, BC @ Toronto.

Argos beat the riders 48-15 in week 2.

Oh sure, go and ruin the fun with facts. :smiley:

if the argo were to get their stars back, I would say this would be a given.

Next week, Hamilton at B.C., then the following week Calgary at Hamilton.

As a Ticat fan, no team scares me anymore, despite the standings. If THREE PLAYS had gone Hamilton's way, the Ticats would be sitting all alone atop the CFL.

That was the day after Montreal beat B.C.

This is how I felt in 2010 as a Bomber fan. I know from that experience that losing close makes you feel hopeful, but that if wins don't start coming soon all these close losses aren't going to count for anything except getting the first round pick.

Seriously, would anyone bet on there not being a crossover?

Hell, 2 teams should crossover and only the division winner from the East.

Winnipeg thoroughly outplayed thecats outside of a 5 minute stretch, but it’s good to see you are optimistic :lol:

Until the last drive of the game Hamilton had pretty much dominated the entire second half.

Yea I forgot about the two East wins.................... :roll:
Okay predict when the NEXT time an East team will beat a West team............. :wink:

Why bother? You're not going to remember it... :cowboy:

OK, why don't we change it to - Predict when an East Team will beat a West team....on the road (pre season doesn't count :wink: ).

I'll go on a limb and say Hamilton over BC in week 7 on Aug. 8Other than that, don't see anything for a while.

:rockin:

Not until 2023 season!!! :roll: :wink: :rockin: :oops: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Riders Rule
East Drools!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tonight when the real roughriders show the banjo beaters the wood shed