PREDICT THE SCORE OF THE HAMILTON - TORONTO GAME AND WIN!

The closer this game gets, the better feeling I'm getting.

Anyone want some Kool-Aid?

Dome Dwellers - 36
East Enders - 22

• paul

i can't see why people are predicting scores of in the 30's

the argos have a struggling offence yet a great defence.

Ti-Cats: 18
Blue Team: 17

Ti-Cats 37
Argos 18

Argonauts - 17

Tiger-Cats - 9

I think the argo defence is back and held winnipeg to only 11pts. Argo offence only scored 19 but thats all they needed. Argos special teams hot right now. Without Lumsden, Printers, Miles.....can the cats score over 20? Joseph is due to break loose and light it up and the special teams and defence will give him the field position to do it. This could be ugly.
argos 47-13

cats 33
blue team 30

The argos are mediocre, as are we.
Cats 26
Blue 18

I can see why they are predicting scores in the 30’s. The Argo special teams are going to score one touchdown, the defence could very well score another, and last week we watched Kerry Joseph pick away at the Winnipeg defence which had a consistent rush in his face all night. Hamilton has not put any pressure on a quarterback all year, the possibility of Joseph having a huge night attacking our defensive backs while the d-line looks on is not out of the question.

Yes.... he picked away the Winnipeg defence for an immaculate 10 offensiven points.

Actually I'm not sure how immaculate gets into the picture. My point is simple. Joseph had a number of drives in which the Winnipeg d-line was in his face with a lot of pressure. To Winnipeg's credit they were able to halt the Argo's progress on a number of occasions. We have put no pressure on any quarterback, this has been instrumental in past games in other teams putting together long drives which we seem unable to stop. As a result I feel, and I hope I am wrong, that the Argos can put up more than 30 points because unlike Winnipeg we have no defensive line and unlike Winnipeg we will be unable to stall drives like Winnipeg was able to. If we keep any team under 30 points with the lack of pressure we have, it will have to be with immaculate deception.

Take it from me an avid Argo follower.
I am not sold on our offence under Kerry, and when you look at the lack of a running game and this week the lack of depth in the receivers, I think the Cats may have a better then even chance in winning.
They may have picked the Argos at the right time, as bad as the Cats have been going of late and with their own injuries.

Argos 30
Cats 14

We are missing our top 3 offensive weapons and pretty much our best DB. If we win this game, I'd be shocked. (Besides, if I pick us to win, we always lose....so I've done my part.)

Winnipeg has the worst running offence and Hamilton has the best.

Plus, Torornto has the worst run defence.

HAMILTON 25 ARGOS 17

Argos 22
TiCats 17

RM

us 31
them 28

Toronto and Hamilton both are tied giving up a total of 6.2yds per rush. argos average 5.4yds per rush while the cats avg 7.0 yds per rush. take away lumsden and that cats number means little cus they wont stay with it, so except for a few good jaunts from richie they will abandon the run if they get behind. They barely stay with the run with lumsden on any night. Thats the basis for my assesment. Lumsden healthy and I would have picked this game to be much closer, maybe 37-26 due to a couple big play tds, less punts, more first downs, better time of possesion and argos starting with worse field position.

63 points?

Wow, that’s a lot.

total is 50, so its not out of the question, but its only my lumsden healthy choice,lol.