Predict the score of *rgos vs ticats

There used to be a thread with score predictions for a prize(ran by a fan, not the team) but I havent seen it yet this year. Its fun so I thought I would start a thread and we can all see how we do. Vegas odds have the *rgos favored by 10.5 with total points of 43.5. I think the cats can cover that if printers is on and the recievers hang on to the ball. Make your prediction and give us your insight on the game. I say...
Blue team 34- ticats 27.

Ticats 23 Argos 20

Argos are better but lose. Printers is focused on winning. Joseph and Bishop are focused on this. Who is the Argos starting quarterback.

i have a funny feeling brown is going to be all over casey tn... second half casey comes back and him and miles hook up alot, cats win a close one by a nick setta feild goal in the 4th 24 21... lumsden scores, tre smith also scores along with miles on a long pass for 45 yards :slight_smile:

Don't think the Cats will be able to do much against the Argos Defense. Our D will be on the field too long. Argos O won't be great but will take advantage of the short field.

Argos 30 - Cats 9

Argos- a lot

Cats- not pretty

If the Als handled them so easily at home the Argos will wallop them soundly on the road.

I hope I am wrong but don't think I am.

Blue Team 36
Ticats 16

I think Joseph will be better than he was last week (but Bishop probably won't be.) And I can see Dorsey and Robertson getting quite a few rushing yards in this one.

If Printers take control of the game we will win.

Ticats 38
Argos 27

http://en.montrealalouettes.com/images/team_helmets/6-r.png
Tigers 28

http://en.montrealalouettes.com/images/team_helmets/7-r.png
Jason's boatload 20

Still an (eternal) optimist here.
We did it the last time we went to the Tee Dot!

Oskee wee wee

Argos 22
Ticats 27

To me, if Printers takes control of the game we have a chance to win. If he doesn’t, we’re toast.

Argos 28, Cats 17

Argos 24
Cats 19

But I'd be just as happy if the scores were reversed. Just make it a competitive game. Please!!! I'd like to have reason to stay for the 2nd half.

An Argo-Cat fan

Argos 27 Cats 10 hope I'm wrong.

as much as I would love to see that score, I really don’t see that happening.

Unfortunately I think we are going to get whacked again.

Casey is going to be running for his life, the Argo defense is way too solid for this new offense and they will show they are superior.

Argo’s 34
Cats 8

Argo’s will be up by 20 at the half.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Cats run a bit more...get Jesse far more involved -- and be less predictable. (Meaning...every run doesn't have to come on 1st and 10.)

I just think our time of possession needs to be decent in order to have a chance. Our defence will need the rest.

I'll be the optimist here too...

Tiger-Cats 24
Argopunks 20

Ticats will thrive on all the Hamilton Fans in the stands at Skydome and Win 31-21

Argos 38
Ticats 10

Ticats get their first TD on the last drive of the game against the Blue teams 2nd string defense.

Cats 24
Blue team - 17

Special teams come up big, blue teams qb's struggle.

24-3 argos-not even close!?

The Ticat defence stands proud and stuffs the A*&^s third-string quarterback during a fourth quarter touchdown drive, while Setta splits the uprights twice from the 50.

A*&^s 42
Ticats 6

The Ticat defence stands proud and stuffs the A*&^s third-string quarterback during a fourth quarter touchdown drive, while Setta splits the uprights twice from the 50.

A*&^s 42
Ticats 6

I think you got it wrong my friend. Setta splits the uprights 3 times 42-9.