Predict the Score! Ham@Win Thurs Aug 5th

It's finally here!
This is it, our time has come!
I have that same feeling I had back in 1999 as a 15 year old, certain we were destined to win it all.

It has been a long wait for 3 down football to return and for our first time hosting the Grey Cup in our new stadium.

OSKEE WEE WEE
OSKEE WA WA
HOLY MACKINAW
TIGERS
EAT EM RAW!!!!!!!

Predict the Score for the season opener!

I'll go first

Ham 33

Win 12

if you don't understand why, then you've done a better job blocking out the memory than I have.

Josh Smith predicts we go 14-0....
drop me a like if you were also annoyed by that.....

2 Likes

Ham 31
Wpg 24

:thinking:
Ham 45
Win 21
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::grin:

Ham24
Wpg20

Ticats 403
Bombers 3

3 Likes

Cats 34
BB's 17

When I saw this it reminded me of the old Da Bears sketches on SNL. Mike Myers would ask the guys to predict the score of that week’s game, then Chris Farley would say something like 82-10 for Daaaa Bears. Then another guy would say, “ Oh, so you think the Lions are gonna make a game of it then?”

1 Like

31-10

cats

27-9 Ticats

Cats 27 -24

Ti-Cats, 42-12 in a romp

27-17 Cats.

As far as Josh Smith is concerned, I don't give a rat's a$$ if we go 7-7, as long as we win the Cup.

1 Like

C'mon, it's one win FEWER than last season... lol

1 Like

Ticats 28 Bombers 27
we just don't know what we have with no preseason games
Plus a a season off cause of that nasty Virus

LOL. Well that seems to be the only sure fire can't miss bet . Take all the money you can find in your couch cushions , pants pockets , washer , dryer etc etc and bet it all on the Cats being the ONLY team that won't match their regular season win total of 2019 . :grin:

2 Likes

Hamilton by 10 points, say 31-21.

Was hoping take the money line on the Cats but they are such heavy favorites, it ain't worth it and the over and under isn't any better.

Now that the depth chart and injured lists are out, perhaps we should start this thread all over again. And, the odds makers may want to reassess their lines.

2 Likes

Hamilton 34
Winnipeg 31

Vegas has the cats -3.5 easily covers Go cats go!!!

1 Like