Pre-game comraderie

Just heard Chris Walby say in the Calgary/Edmonton game that he disagreed with any pre-game friendship between opponents. I flashed back to the beginning of our game when Belli and Chang were together. Belli giving Chang a kiss on both cheeks. I know, it's Belli, he thinks its funny but why would Chang put up with that? Then I see Chang giving some other Argo a big hug. These guys should be hating each other at that time. Fired up for the game and all that. After the game, that's a different matter - catch up with old teammates, go for a beer, but not before the game.

Walby's a pantload.

(Smoke9) Just heard Chris Walby say in the Calgary/Edmonton game that he disagreed with any pre-game friendship between opponents. I flashed back to the beginning of our game when Belli and Chang were together. Belli giving Chang a kiss on both cheeks. I know, it's Belli, he thinks its funny but why would Chang put up with that? Then I see Chang giving some other Argo a big hug. These guys should be hating each other at that time. Fired up for the game and all that. After the game, that's a different matter - catch up with old teammates, go for a beer, but not before the game.
I'm still laughing over this one. Maybe Belli was doing the Italian thing by kissing Chang on both cheeks. Sometimes, this is known as the kiss of death. I wonder if Belli rattled Chang and threw him off his game. He certainly wasn't smiling, nor did he appear to accept the intended humour from Belli who is also known as the kissing bandit.

On the other hand, maybe Chang enjoyed it but struggled to maintain his composure in front of 28,000+ fans plus a TV audience.

I’d use smiles here to indicate that I’m kidding, but apparently there has been a “hacking attempt” to that part of the sight.

At any rate, I am kidding, so please don’t get alarmed.

First of all, you missed the entire point of the thread.
Secondly, if any of our O lineman played with half of the intensity or skill of Chris Walby in his prime we would be a far better team