Pray for Riders, please!

last night, watching ottawa lose to a 3rd-string QB was almost painful, therefore, i do not care to see them make the playoffs anymore. so let’s pray that saskatchewan can win some games and advance to the playoffs along with 3 other western teams!

sask will need all the help they can get because they have a very tough schedule from here on in, while ottawa gets to play hamilton twice more. sask has 2 more games vs. BC, not to mention 1 against mtl, tor, edm, & cal.

QB marcus will lead the way, just like he did last week!

…having felt this same way a couple of years ago I’d say praying is definately something rider fans should be doing a lot of these days…

Sorry Rider fans ... soon you will see what Marcus is truly like ... two wins over Winnipeg and a lucky break over Edmonton does get you the W's, but it's not that impressive in my books ...

If you don't believe me on Crandell, and think he is stellar, just watch him try and throw to the flats.

I remember a Rider fan telling me (after the Riders beat the Stamps last year) that although Crandell's a great guy, he can't play QB ... ahh, the irony :slight_smile:

Nobody is claiming Crandell is stellar (or if they are they are dilussional) What we are claiming is that he is doing what needs to be done and he isn't making big mistakes. I can handle him only getting 270 yds a game, as long as he doesn't turn the ball over, and our running game stays as strong as is.
But ya I'm still praying

If you guys are lucky, it’ll get real cold real fast and running will be the whole game. Then you won’t need to pray anymore. I’d be worried as long as the passing game is vital to your success. We’ll see how mistake free he is against Toronto’s D tonight…

I have picked TORONTO , but I am torn because SASK......is my fave, WEST team.

BUT........I have to go with the ARGOS and hopefully , they WILL buck their lousy game trend , after a long lay off.They , also won't have BASHIR.

GO ARGOS GO......oh I think I might have borrowed that from THIRDandTEN.............I will have to pray for forgiveness for that one ....but not for a Rider win.... :lol: :lol:

ARGOS............10................SASK................0.....1st.

Riders 11…Argo’s 10…

GREAT GAME…!!!

SASK…14…ARGOS…10…3rd

SASK…14…ARGOS…13…3rd

8 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME…

SASK…17…ARGOS …13…