Practice schedule week of June 22nd

Anyone have the practice schedule for this coming week. Is it at Mac?
I don’t see anything on the main website.
I will be in the area and would like to check out a practice session at the same time.
Thanks.

Thanks to Aaron...the Director of Communications who answered my e mail today...here's the practice schedule for the rest of this week :slight_smile: :

TUESDAY, JUNE 23
Practice: 10:55 a.m. at McMaster University (Ron Joyce Stadium).
ENG cameras are permitted to film on-field activities from 10:55-11:15 a.m.

Media Availability: 1:30 p.m. (approximately) - Head Coach Kent Austin and Tiger-Cats players will be available to the media at the team's business office (1 Jarvis Street).

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24
Practice: 10:55 a.m. at McMaster University (Ron Joyce Stadium).
ENG cameras are permitted to film on-field activities from 10:55-11:15 a.m.

Media Availability: 1:30 p.m. (approximately) - Head Coach Kent Austin and Tiger-Cats players will be available to the media at the team's business office (1 Jarvis Street).

THURSDAY, JUNE 25
TBD - Head Coach Kent Austin and three players will be available to the media at McMahon Stadium in Calgary.

FRIDAY, JUNE 26
7 p.m. local / 9 p.m. EDT - Game #1 vs. Calgary Stampeders at McMahon Stadium.
TV: TSN | Radio: Classic Hits 1150 CKOC

SATURDAY, JUNE 27
No Media Availability

Is there any way to get a practice schedule posted somewhere on the site every week? It would be a great help to all that want to attend a practice or two in the future.

Blog: I have asked Aaron this same question by e mail. I'll let you know.

Blog:

I spoke to Aaron in person after today's practice...and asked him if he would add the weekly practice schedules to either the main website or here on the forum.
     He said he would check into it.

Cool! Thanks 62.