Some major shakeups at practice today…
- Hurl is getting more reps than Kilgore
- Hughes is practicing
- Derek Walker is practicing
- DePalma is practicing
- Adcock is taking a lot of extra reps
- Best is eligible for practice, and is, cast and all
- Moore is practicing
- Doege and Sunseri splitting duties
A lot of guys coming healthy and off the 6 game in the next 2 weeks…will be interesting to watch for sure.
Will the Riders use Hughes in a FB/RB capacity and boot Ford and put him in that roll now and then?
Who will move into Taj’s spot? Probably DePalma, but I think he still has 1 or 2 weeks on the 6. Schilens? Swain? I hope a Canadian gets a crack. Having another ratio spot options on O would be huge.