Practice and injury update

From Drew Edwards.

http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/

[b]
The list of the wounded is long: defensive backs Milt Collins, Jason Shivers, Marcell Young and Ryan Hinds – all of whom have been starters at some point this season – were joined on the sidelines by the team's top tackler (linebacker Jamall Johnson) and sack leader (defensive end Justin Hickman.)

Bellefeuille said that Young, Collins and Hickman should be ready for practice on Wednesday while Shivers and Johnson are less likely return in time for Saturday's game against B.C. The same goes for receiver Chris Williams, who was hurt at the tail end of Sunday's loss in Montreal.

“We need to use caution in those situations and make sure we're not risking their participation in the playoffs by bring them back too early,? Bellefeuille said.

The spectre of injury is also affecting the quarterback situation. Starter Kevin Glenn was shaken up in the final series against Montreal and Bellefeuille says he doesn't know who will be under centre come Sunday.

“We haven't made a decision. We weren't sure if Kevin was going to practice so we decided to hold off,? Bellefeuille said. “He came out and did a lot of good things today.?[/b]

Didn't this happen to our secondary last year too? Wasn't that the reason Hinds ended up playing in the first place?

Definitely not a good way to approach the end of the season. Hopefully all these guys are back in time for the EDSF at least.

The list of the wounded is long: defensive backs Milt Collins, Jason Shivers, Marcell Young and Ryan Hinds – all of whom have been starters at some point this season – were joined on the sidelines by the team's top tackler (linebacker Jamall Johnson) and sack leader (defensive end Justin Hickman.)

Bellefeuille said that Young, Collins and Hickman should be ready for practice on Wednesday while Shivers and Johnson are less likely return in time for Saturday's game against B.C. The same goes for receiver Chris Williams, who was hurt at the tail end of Sunday's loss in Montreal.

What is the injury to Williams?

Might be the kick in the groin he got from the ref :wink: :lol:

OK...that does it...you are buying me a coffee for the one I just spewed all over my screen. :wink: :lol:

In a small way, having us play some back-ups right now is not such a bad thing. We have to win out our final 3 and Winnipeg has to lose their final three in order for us to have a home play-off. That's a "stretch" at best. :wink:

I hope our team is healthy and peaking when we go to the play-offs. No excuses!

He was on the bench getting his ankle taped up when they came back from commercial after the Cox interception, and I don't think he made it onto the field after that.

:lol:

So the adage, "insult to injury" is certainly applicable. :thdn:

Any way to get ABIII back? :wink:

Hoping CW heals quick though, well all of them really. :?

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Nicely done Banshee.... too funny!!

Chris Williams and Jamal Johnson are both doubtful for Saturday. Ouch!

bottom of http://www.thespec.com/sports/ticats/ar ... -enactment

They-Johnson and Chris Williams- are out-1 game injury list- along with Terry Grant-9 game injury list-. As per Depth Chart.

Richard