Power Rankings: Embrace the turmoil

Ironically four teams (2 east & 2 west) are challenging to miss the playoffs completely…boy oh boy, one of them will be very disappointed. :thinking::upside_down_face:

I have a feeling that Montreal and Saskatchewan are going to get better once their injured players get healthy again. Calgary’s mediocrity continues to baffle. Why are they so ‘meh’?

2 Likes

Meh, Calgary had a good / great run for the past 20 years or so, my Stamps loving brother has been rubbing that in my face for along time now, well except for the last 2 years. Sooo I’m pretty OK with that for awhile. But, still love the parity in the CFL this year

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what I was wondering too. I think BC will stay on top of the West until the rematch they have again at IG Field on August 3rd and then that games winner will determine first place for the West until they meet again in Week 18 at BC Place. However, by then, we’ll have a lot more sense as to where each team will start come Playoffs.

My prediction as of now and what I believe will happen (could change as season progresses) that BC and Winnipeg will battle for the West Division Champion and Saskatchewan or either Calgary will see BC or Winnipeg in the West Semi.

But before that, a lot of football to be played and a lot more plays to be made.

1 Like