1. Edmonton - Ricky Ray has his old form back, and that is bad news for the rest of the league.
2. Montreal - A lot of people predicted they would be last, but they keep winning. We could see another Edmonton-Montreal GC game.
3. Saskatchewan- Although the offence isnt great, the D rose to the occasion and dominated. After some guys heal, the Riders will be a factor before the regular season is over.
4. BC- Lost a squeaker in Montreal due to poor play calling, so don't count them out yet.
5. Calgary- They can score points, but it seems they are having trouble keeping other teams from scoring. They did not stop the run when they needed to, it will take more than just Armour(pun intended) to stop opposing running backs.
6. Toronto- Now that their QB situation is settled, they should be better. Only a 3 point win over Hamilton, so the jury is still out on how Joseph will perform over the last half of the year. A team with a better D will tell us how good/bad the offence really is.
7. Hamilton- the only reason they get this spot is because the Bombers are a team that is in disarray. The Cats are still finding ways to lose games.
8. Winnipeg- As many people have already pointed out, this team looked disinterested in Regina. They may be looking towards next year, I won't be surprised to see other long time vets traded. I dont believe Joe Smith alone is the answer. Coaching seems to be a huge weakness on this team, and it is showing on the field.