So, we're now half done the season, and while we haven't seen a ton of interdivision play the teams are starting to shape up.
- Calgary (8-1) - Have fought through injuries and are getting healthier now. Look poised to take the West division.
- Edmonton (7-2) - They've only lost to Calgary, and are pretty solid all around.
- Saskatchewan (7-2) - Could arguably have them #2, but they've lost to Toronto and BC, weaker teams than Calgary.
- Winnipeg (6-4) - They're 1-3 against the West which will hurt them if there's tiebreakers. Good bounce back season overall.
- BC (5-4) - They've beaten Calgary and Saskatchewan, yet lost to Montreal. A dangerous team.
- Toronto (3-7) - Need to get healthy, will continue to drop if they don't
- Hamilton (2-6) - Finally won a close game, have their starting QB back, in their new stadium, should continue to improve.
- Montreal (2-7) - Still have a good defense, about the only positive.
- Ottawa (1-8) - Expansion team struggling offensively