Post-Game Sunday

Guys,

fans from the GoAlso.com website are having a post-game get together after the game sunday at Coaster's...

We also will be taking a "family" picture...so if you want to join, just wait for us after the game near the Al's locker room exit.....

We'll try to get at least 1 player to come with us after the game....like Stala, Durden & Strickland did the last couple of times...

T&T, will you be sitting in Section X for the game, if so don't forget me....Section Y, row 15 seats 13-15 (I'm thay big) :wink:

I might be in. Where is Coasters? I have to walk all the way around to meet you guys after the game.. who knows :slight_smile:

Coaster's is on Du Parc near Prince-Arthur....you should met us after the game, usually we wait after all the players left to leave the stadium...it can take a while....

Well Durden once again showed up to take a drink & lunch with US....

Signed autographes, had a blast...great guy !

BTW, i met T&T before the game....nice seeing ya buddy :slight_smile:

I went to the locker room exit and didnt see any of you guys (no clown or 3/10). THe cheerleaders were coming out and my buddy and I were in shock and wanted to see the Toronto game so we headed to Champs where we were the only guys watching the CFL game!! I don't get NFL fans in Canada. It's like wearing an ugly designer shirt just cause it cost a lot :wink:

Sorry man, you should have call me on my cell....we were on the field and were one of the last to leave....Stala got out before us..anyway, it will be next time....

Looks like we're all gonna tailgate in the Maurice Richard parking for the post-season "final" game....we'll put the details soon on Goalsgo website.