**** post flagging ****

:rofl:

Simoni probably took it on you . In fact I saw him running down the street with it . That Simoni , he getā€™s blamed for everything .

2 Likes

Of course Bobo. Simone took my air pump. He takes everything. So now what am I going to do? My blow up beaver doll is getting flatter by the minute. Itā€™s hissing at me now. Sounds kinda sexy.

Excuse me while I stay on topic and do some more flaggingā€¦

2 Likes

Perhaps he took your air pump to deliver a blow to his own head.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s EXACTLY what he did. How could I have missed it? Now Iā€™ll have to buy another one. Darn. Have seen air pump prices lately? Theyā€™re sooo inflated.

3 Likes

That sucks.

1 Like

And blowsā€¦

1 Like

You guys have sucked the air out of this thread.

2 Likes

We might get flagged. Iā€™m starting to feel the pressure.

3 Likes

Weā€™re just pumping out the jokes.

3 Likes

Oh youā€™re right. Maybe Iā€™m over doing the pump gags.

For now on I will gauge my responses more carefully.

2 Likes

Going with the flow

1 Like

What jokes? I thought this was an educational thread. I heard recently that beavers need to keep gnawing on hard substances to keep itā€™s teeth from growing too big for itā€™s mouth. The moral of the story is ā€œWhen hunting for beaver, beware of beavers that bite too hard!ā€

3 Likes

Yes. Iā€™m going with the flow also. Thereā€™s a cute gal measuring distances across the street. Iā€™d sure like to meter.

2 Likes

You hunt beaver Krusiun? And youā€™re bringing this up in the middle of our pump gags?!

That makes me so angry I want to kil a pascal.

2 Likes

Well the shotgun is semi-retired.

1 Like

first there is flagging
then there is post flagging
and 9 months later....

1 Like

Well let us know when your shotgun is FULLY retired and weā€™ll throw it a party. Just give us a ten second head start.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what happens when you donā€™t practice ā€˜safe flaggingā€™.

Donā€™t worry. By the time this gun fires youā€™ll be out of range.

1 Like

Sheā€™s in her yard?