**** post flagging ****

:rofl:

Simoni probably took it on you . In fact I saw him running down the street with it . That Simoni , he get's blamed for everything .

2 Likes

Of course Bobo. Simone took my air pump. He takes everything. So now what am I going to do? My blow up beaver doll is getting flatter by the minute. It's hissing at me now. Sounds kinda sexy.

Excuse me while I stay on topic and do some more flagging...

2 Likes

Perhaps he took your air pump to deliver a blow to his own head.

4 Likes

That's EXACTLY what he did. How could I have missed it? Now I'll have to buy another one. Darn. Have seen air pump prices lately? They're sooo inflated.

3 Likes

That sucks.

1 Like

And blows...

1 Like

You guys have sucked the air out of this thread.

2 Likes

We might get flagged. I'm starting to feel the pressure.

3 Likes

We're just pumping out the jokes.

3 Likes

Oh you're right. Maybe I'm over doing the pump gags.

For now on I will gauge my responses more carefully.

2 Likes

Going with the flow

1 Like

What jokes? I thought this was an educational thread. I heard recently that beavers need to keep gnawing on hard substances to keep it's teeth from growing too big for it's mouth. The moral of the story is "When hunting for beaver, beware of beavers that bite too hard!"

3 Likes

Yes. I'm going with the flow also. There's a cute gal measuring distances across the street. I'd sure like to meter.

2 Likes

You hunt beaver Krusiun? And you're bringing this up in the middle of our pump gags?!

That makes me so angry I want to kil a pascal.

2 Likes

Well the shotgun is semi-retired.

1 Like

first there is flagging
then there is post flagging
and 9 months later....

1 Like

Well let us know when your shotgun is FULLY retired and we'll throw it a party. Just give us a ten second head start.

1 Like

That's what happens when you don't practice 'safe flagging'.

Don't worry. By the time this gun fires you'll be out of range.

1 Like

She's in her yard?