- Maas had a great game. No ints, over 270 yards and one td. Good for him.
- Great pass blocking, keep it up.
- Yeasts punt return.
- Pass rush by the Dline. Hooray.
- Cotton is back. Hooray.
- Brooks played well, as did Shaw and Bradley.
- Kornegay didnt get lite up, niether did the rest of the secondary. hooray.
- Boreham nailed some FGs
- We went vertical. What a novel idea.
- No more hitch passes into the flats.
- We stopped AC at less than 200 yards passing.
- Defence played well all around.
- Penalties. GOD the penalties. We play professional football? Bull. Lets discipline these guys. Fines of $200 per penalty would be just fine by me.
- Half time adjustsments, or lack there of.
- Runs out of the shotgun. This really grinds my gears. Why oh why would we hand it off to a guy who is a) standing still b) a yard behind the line before moving and c) in full view for the defense to seek and destroy? TERMINATE this play.
- Inconsistancy in the passing game. Flick? what? where? USE HIM.
- Run blocking. None existant. we need a running game to win.
- Coaching. Marshal should be shown ther door. Bad leadership and bad discipline. Dont say its the player because its not. Penalties come down to coaching. Ive played and i know. By now this shouldnt be happening but it just seems to get worse. Stupidity at its finest.
- Special teams could be vastly improved, but only on coverage. Returns were ok but Holmes would have given it a boost.
Overall not bad a bad game, had fun watching, especially the fake punt pass attempt to Hitch (love it) and that crazy circus at the end was probably the most entertaining part of the game. And its Montreal people. They pretty much camp out and live in the winners circle. we didnt do that bad seriously. Losing always make you look at the negatives anyway.