Positive Thinking!!!!

Despite the record (1-6) and losing 29-0. We are only two points out of a playoff position. :thup:

Although its positive gesture to think we are close to making it…i think statements like that only give fuel to the ti-cat management to say “hey things are not that bad…the fans think we can still make it”…bull…fix it or lose fans…the last 4 years have been a nightmare…

Although its positive gesture to think we are close to making it…i think statements like that only give fuel to the ti-cat management to say “hey things are not that bad…the fans think we can still make it”…bull…fix it or lose fans…the last 4 years have been a nightmare…

actually we're three points out of a playoff spot.

TO has two wins, we have ONE. one of theirs came against US. therefore they'd have the tie breaker at this point.

nice try tho... but my glass is still half empty... half empty of rye.

Sorry dude, you’re not thinking of the west cross-over.

actually the west cross over team (at this point) only has two wins as well. so TO has the playoff spot right now.

but correct we do have two teams ahead of us for a playoff spot as opposed to one. (we're only two points behind Sask to catch them for the east div playoff spot)

Toronto has 2games in hand as well. I thought they changed the cross-over with Ottawa folding? Anywhere this rule can be clarified

Playoffs with this team?! You have got to be kidding me.