Positive Energy..starting now

If not already. The longer it takes to win the harder it gets to actually do it because of the attitude that creeps in

my point was you said 30’s is the start of the end for a pro career which you are correct.
but the cfl qb which maas happens to be, the top qb’s are looking kinda old don’t ya think?
that’s not the argument i’d use on maas but his disminished skills? maybe .

miller..I changed it back for you and argocon"..I apoligize argoconvert..I was frustrated..I want to keep this thread positive and you are totally negative..
I don't care if we use Maas or Chang or Williams at QB..I Started this thread because of all the negative threads on this site,,I was hoping to get one thread that was totally positive,first response was negative,,,I know its difficult to have some positive feedback about this team now...but hey..lets atleast try to think positive..is that so wrong??

Yes this league is in serious trouble. There doesn't seem to be much future if a lot of QBs are developed post haste

maas had 2 good starter seasons before and after and before the return of ray.
he actually was an all star i think 2002. (guessing what year).

You’ve already been busted for BOTH personal attacks

Yes like I said ONE good year sandwiched between mediocrity

OH WELL…SEND ME A TICKET!!..THERE ARE WORSE CRIMES

No, it's not wrong, it's nearly impossible, but not wrong. I go to every game regardless of how we play and I enter the game with things I'd like to see (not often a win) and when I don't see those things I get disappointed and negative, it's natural when your team doesn't know how to put the ball in the endzone.

Emms, I never once said Maas skills HAVE diminished, I don't think he had skills to begin with. He is a below-average QB at best, and people expect him at 32 to blossom in a starting QB or an all-star, it is just not going to happen. Thus there is really no point as to keeping him around.

You do know that you can get banned if the mods want to for that nonsense Catsfan

he wasn’t gonna start over ray. ray has never missed a game due to injury in the cfl. the 2 seasons maas started in edm he played exceptional. don’t worry what i say go check out his career stats.

That is for the moderators to decide.

Don’t try to turn it around on him/her because they called you a name. All this topic was trying to do was be positive. Something a majority of Ticat fans on this site lack, including yourself. Any name calling that results from your original post you brought upon yourself.

• paul

I am very familiar with his career stats. Other than one season they are not impressive

I’ve read worse on here…and if they do…oh well…no big deal…life goes on

an argo fan converting to a cat fan,now thats “nonsense”!,I know its hard right now…but stay positive…have faith in your “new” team!

wrongly or rightly agree or disagree, one thing we can maybe agree on is besides buck pierce there is not really any decent qb’s out there and every team needs an experience qb not just young raw talent qb’s who are thrown out there with a city’s hopes riding him and him only.

Thanks Paul
someone finally gets this thread!!

I am not trying to turn it around on him. I’m trying to get him to understand that he can’t ignore the rules without consequence and that changing his posts cannot undo the damage. There have been a lot of personal attacks on posters here simply because they don’t agree with each other’s position while whining and complaining about bogus claims of personal attacks against Ticat personnel. I decided today to call someone on their hypocrisy. Deal with it

Do you know, blueteamconvert, that you can get banned for repetitive posts as well?

Why must you turn EVERY thread into a Maas-bashing?

For the record, I agree with catsfan13 about you. I just won't type what he/she did...

troll

How's this a maas bash when I mentioned many other positive items? Seems you are fishing and adding personal attacks with the troll comment. You aren't a very good advocate

Catsfan you heart was in the right place. Argoconvert your post was funny and even a little witty. I laughed, which is something I'm not doing all too often around the Cats these days.
Catsfan I can understand why you want to start a positive thread in the midst of all this negativity, but for most of us it's just a little too raw raw given the circumstances. I think that even if Coach Taaffe had said this week that QB duties were going to be shared 50/50 on Friday there would be optimism here. But his stubborness to stick by Maas come hell or high water has ripped the last bits of optimism any one of us may have had.
So I know you mean well but I think the timing was not quite right.
Once again I think the Cats will play well. Maybe even well enough to win. Maas will once again put up some impressive numbers but manage the team to another close loss. And heaven forbid if they do win under Maas, it will mean more of the same next week. There is not a lot to be positive about.