Porter, Siskowic Named CFL Players of the Week

check this pic i made, if anyone has seen the interview on him, they shud geta kick outta this lol

http://img1.college-football-sports.com/img/showpics/5a/6d/l3620611a0000_1_1111.jpg

He’s right, he didn’t. I merely congratulated the two of them and some troll brought up Zeke.

I don’t expect negativity from Beetlejuice. I expect honest commentary and that’s generally what I get. Sorry if he’s not the raw raw type.

Just knowing that you ripped Obie apart for the Zeke trade it is quite evident that Obie had a replacement waiting on the bench. GM’s have plans and strategies both short term and long. Too bad we didnt get Canada but I have a feeling it will all work out in the end.

Negativity whether its the product of personal bias, an axe to grind, schtick, agenda or just hating seeing other people trying to be positive is hardly a new phenom.

But in addition to P Rod and the players of the week (all guys brought in by the gang that supposedly can’t shoot straight) here’s a trade that paid off in spades. All of which is perfectly honest in pointing out too.

http://www.thespec.com/Sports/article/447036

Yes, getting Thompson was a great trade and Obie having the foresight to play him at halfback. Obie has taken a lot of criticism on this board. I think he`s doing a good job, and his impact is starting to turn this team around.

I don't think that the trade would have been a great one even if Canada had come. We needed more pressure on the QB and pretty much all Canada has over Zeke is that he's 2 year's younger.

TOM CANADA: 28 years old, 18 tackles, 1 interception, 3 sacks.

ZEKE MORENO: 30 years old, 75 tackles, 1 interception, 3 sacks.

Printers was great and then left for NFL... now seeing a lot of lackluster type stuff. Kenton was great then left for NFL.... the jury is still out but seemed quite lackluster in his final NFL games. Moreno spent 5 years playing NFL ball, had a great first CFL season, but I think he looked slower and out of position a lot this year. Just my opinion. Siskowic is hungry and he's fast. Decent showing last week. We'll see what we have in the next few games. I do think he needs to put on a little more muscle in the off season. :wink: lol