Poor officiating

Maybe … lets hope!! :slight_smile:

3 points off turnovers.....so did Montreal deserve to win based on Sask. turnovers, or did Sask. deserve to win based on their defense after said turnovers?

Are you ever going to answer my point about how many points did MONTREAL score off 5 SASK. turn overs? 8)

REFFING is ALL opinion , that is why they miss calls some times. :thup:

Yes , and you love the ARGOS I guess. :wink: :lol:

If they (ro1313 and company) believe the reffing was poor (and I think it was on the first instant replay) how many points Montreal scored off of turnovers is not part of this debate.

Sure ht!
What does the amount of points that MTL scored have to do with the validity of the calls?

Sure they didn't capaitalise off turnovers but that has no bearing on whether or not the call was correct......Does it?

I never said I love the Argos. I am just honest enough to admit when they get robbed by a bad call. Its something you cant do with the Als

Surprise! Surprise! Only 3 posts about tonight's reffing.

You got a point?

Well It does not suprise me in the least! It seems the cFL refs are on a roll now in determing the out come of games is this not a joy to watch. This is almost making me want to watch the NFL (now that is bad).

I do sometimes wonder what some of you see on a replay.
I haven't seen a replay of the Bracey (it was Bracey, correct?) fumble yet, but the Dominguez play is as clear as day that he was out of bounds.

Again, brutal reffing, but you guys want to focus on a good replay call.
Outstanding.
As for two refs standing right there and missing it, yeh...just like they did on the Yo Murphy play a few weks ago, where two refs, in almost the identical viewing position, missed a guy standing a foot and a half out of bounds.
Anyway, the refs sucked as usual, but it was just as bad for Montreal as for the Riders.
Maybe I should keep my mouth shut but...on Bracey's long TD run, I think we had a touch of holding.
I will say, I am not sure if it was critical to the success of the play, but I'd have to see a replay to be sure.

And at least the refs know you cannot challenge a penalty call, or a spot on second down.
Blatant stall tactics like that perhaps should be a delay of game penalty.
Of course in that regard, the Montreal o-lineman dropping to the ground and having to be carried off right before Montreal's final fieldgoal was pathetic...

Now I have seen the replay on the Bracey call--fumble. No question.
Now you guys can complain....

I have to say Arius, I watched the 63 yard TD run and there was no holding on SSK's part. I do have to say that how you can say Dominguez was out of bounds "clear as day" is beyond me

A lot of inconsistity in the replay calling so far this year, may I suggest a wheel of chance instead,,,,ya spins the wheel ya takes your chances!!!!

I was infavor of the replay because if it turns one bad call into a good one its worth it. How many times now has the right call been overturned?

" but the Dominguez play is as clear as day that he was out of bounds."

Arius you kill me.....if that was clear as day, that day was awful foggy.

The only thing i can think of is one of the two refs
that were in perfect position admitted they blew the
original call, if they didnt. then no way was there
conclusive evidence.

The one replay from behind looked like the side of his foot may have been on the line, BUT from that angle it could also have been the top of his foot
making it look like he may of caught a part of the line. Real close call and no way conclusive,

I wonder if NFL forums have "poor officiating" posts after every game. It sure seems to be the trend this year even though overall i think they're doing a good job.

Overall they are doing a pretty good job, but with
a new system youre going to have glitches.

Can they say for sure he caught a piece of the line
lastnight??? Not from the camera angles i saw.

And im still pissed about the 12 second review two weeks ago…no way should that have been decided
in 12 seconds.

i thought the mtl defender was out of bounds when the ball came out... domingez was so close to the sidelines, and the defending came between domingez and the sideline to knock the ball out.
regardless, HOLD ONTO THAT BALL

...i hope the league looks at these phony stoppages of play....due to ...ahem! injury...Its a difficult one to police...but the ALS. "INJURY' at the end of the game was obviously suspect.... League office.... time to look at this stuff for next year 8) 8) :roll:

JUst maybe it is time that the take the instant replay away from the on field ref. Do like the NHL have a ref or even three in a booth make the decision. This way if two out three refs away from the game view the replay make the decision this would solve the problem. The NHL does a good job of this.

people make it sound like it is some kind of growing pain with this new system. it shouldnt have to be, just look at the replay what do you see, is it conclusive enough or not, it is a simple yes or no answer.