POLL: Who will win the East?

Speaking of Timbits, here ya go Johnny !!! made special just for you…Timbits made Montreal style, along with yer vote for the best food in the world… Yummmmmmmy !!! Enjoy !!! now make sure ya clean yer plate Johnny :lol:

http://s3-static-ak.buzzfed.com/static/2015-09/2/14/campaign_images/webdr11/we-made-real-timbits-poutine-and-dared-to-try-it-2-26669-1441219160-0_big.jpg

C’est ce qu’on appelle mettre le chapeau! MDR!

But the CFL doesn’t use the College football rankings as a criteria to determine the standings or who gets to the Grey Cup. Did you actually think that they did? :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops:

It’s about the best record as to who finished where and winning in the playoffs. It absolutely makes no difference if your team beat 3 teams with winning records or your opponents team beat only 1 team with a winning record - it comes down to the final ranking.
Hamilton and Ottawa both have 10 wins - it’s as simple as that. It’s not about Hamilton having better wins or that Hamilton lost to BC and the Als but Ottawa swept them both.

Just because Ottawa beat the Als 3 times and the Lions twice doesn’t mean that Ottawa will sweep the Ticats, it doesn’t work that way.

Yet Hamilton struggled against Montreal. They couldn’t beat BC recently. They’ve beaten good teams but can’t beat ones with poor records consistently. So why would you be confident that they “good” Hamilton will show up?

No one is guaranteeing victory for Ottawa, but your evaluation system is flawed. Teams change. What has Hamilton done against teams with winning records without Collaros at the helm?

I’m not sure who Bart is but just for the record he isn’t very reliable. Not that it matters but the Cats finished up at 9-9 and in 2nd place in 2009. Not sure where he got the 7-11 and 3rd place from ? So anyway just by ways of a comparison between the Cats and Alouettes let’s just go back to the year after your last Grey Cup victory of 2010. If we just look at the last 5 years including the present records for this year with 2 games remaining you will see that there is only a single win separating the two teams in this span. You will also see that the two teams have met 3 times in the playoffs in this span with the Cats winning on all 3 occasions.

Cats and Alouettes regular season records 2011-2015(16 game mark)

2011…Alouettes…10-8…2nd
2011…Tiger-Cats…8-10…3rd…Defeated Alouettes in ESF

2012…Alouettes…11-7…1rst
2012…Tiger-Cats…6-12…4th

2013…Alouettes…8-10…3rd
2013…Tiger-Cats…10-8…2nd…Defeated Alouettes in ESF

2014…Alouettes…9-9…2nd
2014…Tiger-Cats…9-9…1rst…Defeated Alouettes in EF

2015…Alouettes…6-10…4th (2 gms remaining)
2015…Tiger-Cats…10-6…1rst(2 gms remaining)

Alouettes regular season record (2011-15) 44 wins/44 loses
Ti-Cats regular season record (2011-15) 43 wins/45 loses

Hamilton dude ?
I am a Stamps fan here in Calgary. FYI.
Just respect for the Cats is all.

You know that some Ticat fans are worried when they start coming out with logic like - “our 10 wins are better than your 10 wins” :lol:
Who would have guessed 6 months ago that Hamilton and Ottawa would be tied for first place and it could be decided on the last game of the year.

Where did I say this was to be used in the standings? Did you actually think I wanted to see that? :roll: :roll:

We are on an internet message board speculating on who might win and why. My point on who they beat, haven’t beat and the quality of their opponents is absolutely valid in that situation. If you don’t want to discuss that then you obviously are not interested in talking about the game and just want to watch. Nothing wrong with that, but why then are you here?

Il est exact que ma référence pour 2009 est inexacte. La fiche est de 9-9 et une 2ième place.

Du reste, vous pouvez prendre les années que vous voudrez pour défendre votre équipe, il demeure qu’elle n’a pas eu à ce jour la moitié des succès des Alouettes au cours des derniers 10 ans. 10 ANS ! Aussi, s’agissant de pavoiser avec impertinence parce que soudainement les Alouettes sont toujours meilleurs que ce que les Tiger Cats ont été pendant la grosse majorité de cette décennie me semble passablement puéril. Quand on veut faire le jars, encore faut-il avoir le parcours pour soutenir ce à propos de quoi on claironne.

Les Tiger Cats n’ont pas gagné de Coupe Grey depuis 15 ans, c’'est suffisamment éloquent en soi. Ils ont encore une chance de la gagner cette année et je serai content pour les amateurs de Hamilton, envergure que je ne vous ai encore jamais vu témoigner pour nous.

Cordialement et avec tout mon respect,

Man, I wish my written French was as good as yours, 'Staf... :frowning:

Not could be decided. Will be decided. I see a split, just not sure who will will the points differential.

Votre français est certainement meilleur que mon anglais! :wink:

I think Ottawa would need to win by something like 150 to make up the differential.

So there’s a chance. :wink:

I don't think it'll be the stinky cats. Probably the Red Blacks.

Well not an expert on CFL especially the especial the east. BUT

Toronto has the best 1-2 qb's today Chances of going to Grey Cup 50%
Hamilton good defense Chances 30%
Ottawa has the horse shoes this year for sure Chance 25% Doesn't add up to 100%?? Told you about the luck

West only Calgary and Edmonton in a monstrous game. 50/50 Last minute fluke. play wins

you forgot that Toronto defense totally sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNXIZuIBJKs

Should this be the theme song for the Hamilton Stinky Cats?

Hey Johnny Being all Brat,

Most of this is all in fun anyway.
Since I am no competition for BOBO, I will not pick on you anymore.

Health , happiness and prosperity.

[i]Don’t worry about it! :smiley:

You being so reasonable and nice PROVES you ain’t a Ticat fan! :cowboy:[/i]

I wrote the above thinking that the tie-breaker was points differential on the SEASON but I’m seeing comments to the effect that it’s points differential in the SERIES. Which is it?