POLL: Who will win the East?

[i]OHHHHH!!!!!!

The season is coming to a close. Who will finish first in the East?!

Vote early and vote often! [/i]

go away

Stay on topic dude!

NOT the Alouettes aka the " Dirty Birds" :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: We're number 4,We're number 4, We're number 4, We're number 4, We're number 4 !!!!!!!! Oh lay Oh lay Oh lay Oh lay Oh lay Oh lay !!!!!

https://www.socialtools.me/uploads/img_promo_finish/img_promo_finish_1403233001267516.jpg

I'm taking Hamilton for the following reasons;

1. Hamilton and Ottawa play back to back to finish the season and decide first and the RBs have only beat 1 +500 team all season,

2. The poll includes Toronto who have been mathematically eliminated from first, math is not your strong suit Johnny, and

3. Johnny No Class included the Hamilton Stinky Cats, a little childish No Class. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sacrebleu !!!!! Who you calling "Stinky Cats" mon frere ?????? :stuck_out_tongue:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u162/moseslawn/Montreal.jpg

I'd rather be a Stinky Cat than a " Dirty Bird " any day of the week :lol:

http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/funny-horney-pervert-cat-window-take-bath-dirty-bird-pics.jpg

I think I recall this being discussed before.

Therefore I will conclude , the only reason this thread was posted was to type the words STINKY-CATS.

I will give you this much credit JohnnyBeBad. For a 12 year old , you are a good speller.

No wait, this site has spell checks , so you can't go wrong anyway.

JBB, all you are doing is giving BOBO more juice to 1 up you over and over.

Maybe we should change the thread to :

What team in the CFL has the dumbest looking logo.

My vote is the Als.

1 - Birds do not have teeth.
2 - Birds are unable to carry a football under their wings.
3 - Woody Woodpecker on crack scares children.

I see a split, which would come down to points for and against (most likely)

At the start of the season, I thought it was a dumb moment in the schedule to have 2 division rivals not play each other until the last 2 weeks of the season.

Now I could not be more excited. This will be like East old school . Back in the day the East final was a 2 game total point series.

Ott - Ham only meet twice and I think they will both split with home wins. The winner of the East will come down to these total points. I say it will be the Cats.

1 - Hamilton
2 - Ottawa
3 - Toronto

I think BC will get over on Tor. BC looked great against the Cats and finally figured out how not to tank.

However, most of my predictions this season have gone the opposite, so I hope I have not screwed it up.

Ottawa beat Calgary back on July 24 and haven't beaten a +500 team since. They recently had back to back games, in Ottawa, against the sad sack Argos and couldn't muster a win. If they split with Hamilton the TiCats will take the point total.

The "beating a +500 team doesn't mean a lot does it? When Ottawa beat the Lions the first time and the Als the first time both team were above 500........... :roll: :roll: When they beat the Lions a second time in BC they were below 500.
You still have to beat the below .500 teams too. The Ticats lost to the sad sack Lions last week? and twice to the lowly Als?
But If you want to use your "silly" logic then you could say Ottawa beat Calgary but Hamilton never did, Ottawa swept the Lions but Hamilton never did, Ottawa swept the Als but Hamilton never did.

Also you forgot the most important fact...........Ottawa has only played ONE team with a record above 500 since J.uly..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

there is something wrong with my computer.. for some reason the option for Montreal isn't showing...

It's because you didn't look far enough down the page there Ryan , the Alouette aka Dirty Birds option is waaaaaaaaaaaaay down the page.
Just scroll down to the BOTTOM of the page. The Montreal option is WAY BELOW the other 3 teams options. In fact if you scroll far enough down the page you will find that the Montreal option is IN the LAST PLACE right at the very BOTTOM all alone as if it were in a BASEMENT apartment or on the BOTTOM floor of let's say a 4 story apartment complex. Trust me it is in the LAST PLACE you would look for it. Hopefully this will help you OUT in your search :stuck_out_tongue: Just follow the asterisks WAY DOWNto the BOTTOM
of the page and you'll find those Alouettes right where they should be.....In the LAST PLACE you would look for them. :stuck_out_tongue: So trust me Ryan when it comes to those Alouettes and this poll there is definitely a 4thoption. :twisted:

• option #4 or if you like the BOTTOM or very LAST option- Montreal Alouettes........Oh and remember......Vote early , vote often !!!! :cowboy:

Well, odds seem to favor Hamilton.

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee406/CatsFaninOttawa/Limited%20time%20use/Playoff%20scenarios%202015_zpsdcnviws0.jpg

lol BOBO. never change sir!! :lol: :thup: :thup:

Calgary August 15
Toronto August 23 and September 26 and October 6

Two teams, 4 games, 4 losses. And they lost both game to Edmonton in July.
Also you forgot the most important fact, who are they going to meet in the playoffs a team above or below 500? Only 1 team below 500 and they have to beat 1, likely 2, teams above 500 to face them.

Anyone can beat up the doormats, but if you can't compete with the good teams you won't have playoff success.

Also, if an opponents record has no meaning in the quality of a win why is it that every system, including college football, that ranks teams uses their opponents record as one of the first criteria in the ranking system? :roll:

Cher ami bobo,

Fiche des Tiger Cats cette dernière décennie :

année/victoires-défaites-nulles/rang dans la division

2005/5-13/4
2006/4-14/4
2007/3-15/4
2008/3-15/4
2009/7-11/3 (Merci Bart!)
2010/9-9/2 (ex aequo)
2011/8-10/3
2012/6-12/4
2013/10-8/2 (Merci Sean)
2014/9-9/1 (Merci Jonathan)

Je vous ferai grâce de la fiche comparative des Alouettes. Au royaume de la médiocrité continue, l'équipe de Hamilton est difficile à surpasser. Malgré tous leurs efforts dans ce sens, les Alouettes n'y sont pas encore arrivés. :stuck_out_tongue:

No matter what happens in the Grey Cup, the Eastern representative will be the undisputed Champion of Ontario. 8)

[i]Of course YOU would think that. You Hamilton dudes are the biggest homers in the CFL. Not surprising you think YOUR guy is winning :roll:

Didn’t you guys vote Timbits as the best food in the world? STINKY HOMERS :thdn: [/i]

Good post there Bobo. You Hamilton dudes sure are experts on going down... And being a bottom... :stuck_out_tongue: