Poll.....who starts next week and why?

After you vote please explain the reason for your choice.
Assume Casey is healthy next week.
Thanks.

He is the starting QB - no questions asked. He plays if he's healthy.

Casey starts because that is what he is paid to do, and most coaches usually don't allow players to lose their starting positions due to injuries.

Oh, and he has better physical tools and is the face of the franchise (along with Jesse)

• paul

Wms should start based on performance but Casey will start for other reasons (eg. he'd pout and throw a hissy fit on the sidelines).

An Argo-Cat fan

Casey Printers.

Because he is the starting quarterback.

Casey starts because you dont loose your job due to injury however if he does not perform in the first half you pull him and se what ritchie can do , the we begin the qb controversy.

I kinda think you have to go with the winning formula. I'd start Williams. The offence responded well -- they passed for 3 TD's against a good pass defence.

I could be biased since I'm so happy, but those guys all looked very good playing together.

Does this mean Jesse sits?

Does this mean Miles sits?

Does this mean Bradley sits?

Oh boy. :roll:

Start williams,

Reason for that is because he is the "UNDERDOG".

We underdog's plays with alot of heart when our backs or up against the wall.

Thats the underdog in me talking.

But if Casey is ready to go and 95% then let him go.

Casey, if he is healthy.

QBing did not make the difference last night. The O line, D line, special teams all came together.

Yes, Richie played well, but so has Printers.

QBing hasn't been the issue as much as O line protection, D line pressure, and turnovers have been.

[i]Very[/i] good point, hendy77.

NO.

This means you sit whoever doesnt bring their "A" game.
All that dont want to play.

Congrats to the whole Ticat team,

Who doesn’t want to play?

That’s a dumb comment.

Printers has been fine, as I’ve said our losses have not been QB issues as much as pass protection and defensive issues.

I want the QB that wins us games to start. Trust the coach to judge at the weeks practice who's ready to start. Id like to see Porter get in the game from time to time. Last night was great. :smiley: :thup:

I want the QB that wins us games to start. Trust the coach to judge at the weeks practice who's ready to start. Id like to see Porter get in the game from time to time. Last night was great. :smiley: :thup:

Stick with whats working... The whole team played a complete game last night (O-line was great, huge improvement!!! Were they fueled by Williams? who knows...) If Ritchie can put together another great performance, then we might have a real QB controversy... I vote for Williams... I know Casey will start if he is heathy and thats great too, if the Oline shows up like they did last night, and Printers plays the way that he can (hes a MVP afterall!!!), and all the rest of the boys are healthy.... Then Winnipeg freakin' is screwed!!!

GO CATS GO!!!!

Go with the same line-up as vs. Toronto until they show they can't win or get the job done.

If I was Bob last night I'd be thinking that we didn't need to spend as much money as we did on 2 positions in particular.

This notion of positions being protected during injury is nonsense. It's the whole teams responsibility to win no matter what it takes, even if it means stepping on someone's ego.

Go with the same line-up as vs. Toronto until they show they can't win or get the job done.

If I was Bob last night I'd be thinking that we didn't need to spend as much money as we did on 2 positions in particular.

This notion of positions being protected during injury is nonsense. It's the whole teams responsibility to win no matter what it takes, even if it means stepping on someone's ego.

mr62cats,

This has got to be the toughest poll ever conducted at the forum.

Since Printers is our starter and will probably be ready to go. I say they start him and put him on a short leash. If he doesn`t perform well in the first quarter or maybe two. Richie should start for sure in the second half. It is a dilemma because so far( I have to be honest ) Ritchie has outperformed Printers.

In a way, it`s kind of a good dilemma to have, when you have two good quarterbacks. Casey better bring his A game against Winnipeg our he will be getting the pull.