POLL TRY #2: Max. Price Point for SINGLE TICKET Buyers

Sure seems like ticket prices will jump at any new location (if there is one). Go to Aldershot and on-street parking options drop tremendously as well. What $ increase in your normal game day costs are you prepared to accept?

I’ve given a comparison to help. Note: THIS POLL IS FOR SINGLE SEAT BUYERS.

IF YOU VOTED PREVIOUSLY ON THE FIRST THREAD PLEASE RE-VOTE. A MOD MISTAKENLY COMBINED TWO POLLING THREADS.

Sask Prices
Green----------------- $65
Blue ------------------ $60
Red-------------------- $53
Yellow/Purple (no alc) $28

Edmonton
Platinum ------------ $70
Gold ------------------ $52
Silver------------------$43
Bronze --------------$33

HAMILTON
Gold------------------ $72
Silver----------------- $55
Bronze--------------- $45
Red------------------- $25
Family---------------- $22
Endzone------------- $20

Restoring Green Paladin’s comment from the original thread.

You can't complain about the price of CFL football!!
What's wrong with paying $50 a ticket for 10 games that less than $10 a week!!

I think there's more than enough people in the region that can afford to pay a decent price to watch a game.
Forget the cheap end zone tickets, these people buy cheap seats and then move up.

By my guess, the average game day experience will increase atleast 30% of 2011 prices.....$30 for parking, $10 beers, $9 hot dogs, sushi plates-not to mention basic seat increases. Centrefield tickets will probably top the $85 mark and who could blame them? A brand spanking shiny new stadium with parking!

If Paletta gets the stadium built in Aldershot, I will not only pay a premium for seats, but I will also call my next kid "Angelo," even if it is a girl.

I don't know of any theatres, stadiums that allow you to bring in food or water. I can't think of any hospitals that will provide free parking. So this that in mind, it's all about the business of selling you entertainment. I have eliminated drinking at the games several years ago becuase I drive an hour to attend the games. My license is more important than getting a buzz on at the game. As far a prices - I beleive the CFL is has great value for the entertainment dollar. I have 2 seats in Box J - for years. I still consider the trip and all the food and solf drinks part of the game. Good thing I'm not a Leaf fan who would like to be able to watch the game from a reasonable seating location.

Bump (to keep it high on the list for 2 more days).