Poll suggests Riders are Canada's Team

Hate to agree with Arius, but you are right. If my beloved Lions get knocked off I will cheer for the Western Team!

Geez Lionbacker, were we twins seperated at Birth? I was thinking the exact same thing!

I'm proud to say I would cheer for the Riders if by some slim way they beat the Lions but that's only because I hate TO and am sick of seeing Als in the GC because there is no competition in the East.

And that’s the way we like it. Wide open spaces, lots of room for everyone, fresh air, beautifull scenery and people everywhere. We don’t even have to lock our doors when we go anywhere. And to top it all off The Best football fans in the World. you only have to look through the stands at every rider away game to realize this!!!

Look through the stands to see 5,000 empty seats at a 28,000 seat stadium?

Or 20,000 empty seats in a 60,000 seat stadium. 23/28 = 82% 40/60 = 67%

How was your attendance at your home playoff game? Oh that's right, you haven't had one since 1989?

I lived in Alberta, grew up on the wet coast and chose to move to “Saskabush”. Let’s see…

Air you can breath or air that blocks out the mountains.

A home I can afford and still have money left over to live.

Lakes you can swim in or an ocean full of raw sewage. Does Alberta even have a nice lake?

People who are not ignorant about the rest of Canada or people from Vancouver and Edmonton.

…I’ll stay in Saskabush.

...Alberta has lots of nice lakes....what were you saying about people being ignorant?....