Poll on who will win the Grey Cup

I have to agree BC are front runners IF they have a healthy QB... Edm Sask TO & Montreal are all pretty close :slight_smile:

nah, just wanted to state that fact.

I realize that this isn't going to be a great delphi survey but a quick down and dirty you guys are fans so know the teams significantly better than I. The course is a university course in forecasting. Who wins isn't a very quantitative thing so I figured I would do a down and dirty delphi

Okay here are the results from round 1.
BC Lions: 4
Argos:3
Hamilton:1
Montreal:1
Sask:2

I am going to rule out Montreal and Hamilton since they are the lowest and ask from those who answered with a straight answer (Your names are below) of BC, Toronto and Sask who do you think was the best chance.

Kiwi, Drumming, Mongo118, chitown, dentor, jm02, RedandWhite, Riders4eva, Kanga-Kucha, redwhite2005, UnRealRiders.

Sorry if I didn't put someone in the list Just grabbed the ones I saw.

very dirty. there is no way you will ever get consenus on here . good luck though. you won't even get anyone listening to each others opinion. but if you want to enjoy yourself include these experts. saskargo, turkeybend, spankeedisco (just for that name) throw in dentor for his extensive experience with polls. yeah that should be good.

......of BC, Saskatchewan or Toronto I still choose BC......

Ditto R&W - I still pick BC.

....if we're in a delphi, wonder when the kegger party is for this frat?.......

What kind of crappy poll is that?

• When you ask fans, you can't take the "wishfull thinking" out of the "expert". So you get biased answers.
  • You did not care about picking an equal number of participants from each allegiance.
  • You did not even let the poll roll for a full 24 hours, which 1) doesn't really let people assess new choices or think about the resasons to pick otherwise and 2) did not give enough time to gather a representative sample.
  • You accepted 11 answers as an acceptable and representative sample.
  • One of the 11 answers concerned a mathematically eliminated team.
  • Delphi can't be used to determine sports victories, as such victories are not the result of any logic.

... whatever...

I say the Stampeders win it 4 - 0 in overtime against a team constituted of free agents.

if this is actually an assignment and you are not just making it up i hope you fail. honestly. i do not mean to be cruel but anyone who puts this little effort into an assignment should be failed outright without any comments. university- the place of higher learning. apparently it has become the place of mediocrity and convenience.

lmao... or, like Kanga-Kucha would say, laughing my mother-f*cker's fat ass off.

I agree it is a horrible attempt. Which is why this is by no means my only resource. It is a minor assignment in an arts elective. I am looking at standings and stats and was just curious what this would turn up. I am not going to sink hours and hours into a full bore delphi for 1 percent of my mark when I have physics and engineering assignments piling up.

not quite, is was "laughing my mother f*#$ing fat @$$ off"

let me test something, "*******" ok the site doesn't block that ten that is a problem. :frowning: however it can block fucking

intreresting

The one with the most points!!......Ba-Dum-Bump!!! :mrgreen:

Still stick with BC

ok, ok, maybe I was beating around the bush in my thoughts, but here's how I see it. If BC's in the GC for the west, I'll pick them. If not, I'll go for the Argos. :lol:

Sask. All the way. rationalize all you want about your team but the Riders are goin' all the way.

I picked 'em last year and I'll pick 'em again this year. Toronto will win. Why? Because they're like the Terminator - you can blow their legs off with dynamite and they still keep coming. Outstanding coaching and no glaring weaknesses make them a cinch in playoff games.

"i know it is a horrible attempt" you feel this way and yet you still do it. i feel sorry for profs with students like this. engineers look favorably on shoddily done work like this. good luck with that. a one percent assignment not worth your time. fine with me but don't pretend that it is more than what it is. this is no delphi burt merely a non random opinion poll of internet cfl fans. i would pass you for honesty if that is what you called it. as far as a delphi you still fail.