Poll...........How many ppl will attend next home game?

Maybe I may attend, if my schedule allows it....

Count me in Section 25 ROW AA seats 1 and 2.

I AM A HAMILTON TIGERCAT FAN! I GO WEATHER WE ARE BAD OR WE ARE GOOD! I HAVE BEEN ONCE OFFERED A JOB TO WORK FOR THE ARGOS AND I TOLD THEM I BLEED BLACK AND GOLD AND THERE ISNT A BAD DAY BAD ENOUGH FOR ME TO EVER CHANGE HOW I FEEL FOR THIS CITY!

haven't missed a game yet. I'll be there, wearing BLACK

I’ll be there

if we lose to edmonton....i say around 10,000.

there will be more than 10,000 tickets sold but the actual attendace itself will be around 10,000

I will be there.

16,000 MAYBE LESS AFTER THE WORSE TRADE THAT I CAN REMEMBER!!! COME BACK ZEKE AND DESTROY!!!

I'll be there. And I bet a lot of people will keep their tickets since we're playing Winnipeg. I bet we see a bunch of signs bashing Tom Canada and I also bet Moreno gets a good cheer from the Ticat faithful.

The Cats are losing out on Hendy for the next one.

Flipped a coin and the "lure" of the fishing trip won out.

With a win this week- 19,000
With a loss this week- 15,000

I hope TiCats fans will stick it out and continue to support your team. I can tell from this forum that you guys are some of the most passionate fans in the league. Keep going to the games they will bounce back.

I will be there

I'll likely be there, going to finish out my season tickets, not going to waste the money, although, it seems like a waste anyway.

Paid attendance: 18,500
Actual attendance: 11,000

...and it pains me deeply to predict that.

I don't know how many will be at the game, but when I called the team office to find out what time the game started, the reply was "What time can you be there"?

LMAO....

12000 at best...rain....under 10000

Nobody cares about the Cats in Hamilton...but the people here and the season ticket holders that boutght tickets at ridiculously high prices....and feel they are wasting money if the dont go....

ALL THIS PROVES IS THAT THERE IS ALOT OF

PEOPLE IN HAMITLON WHO DON'T HAVE A LIFE!

WHAT A SHAME!!!

THE ALTERNATIVE IS THE CINC.BENGALS
(IF YOU LIKE TIGERS)

I'll have to see how my spleen feels - I think I might be out for the rest of the season.

When is the next home game?