Poll: Do you watch CFL games in 4K on TSN?

Johnny watched his first game in 4K last night on TSN. It was awesome! So the question is, how many people here watch CFL games in 4K?

Vote early and vote often! :stuck_out_tongue:

Johnny hopes that TSN will eventually broadcast ALL CFL games in 4K. Come on TSN, it’s 2019!

I watch most CFL games streamed on ESPN+. I can tell you the picture is very good, although probably not 4K.

I can also tell you that when I’m forced to watch CFL games on ESPN2, which is NOT streamed, the picture is horrible. Not crisp at all. Definitely not 4K.

I sometimes watch on a 5K monitor, but as you say, the stream is definitely not 4k. Still, I’m incredibly happy to get a decent feed at all, given what we used to get.

If a 4k feed was available I would seriously consider paying for it.

I pay enough for TSN as it is I’m not paying more to get the 4k station.

When I can convince my wife to dump cable I will get an online TSN sub. Not sure if they have 4k for the online viewing.

With Johnny’s cable provider, TSN 4K is included with the regular TSN. Don’t think they have it for the online viewing.

Surprised not more people are watching in 4K. It’s really awesome! Compared both regular TSN and TSN 4K, TSN 4K is much better.

[i]With Johnny's cable provider, TSN 4K is included with the regular TSN. Don't think they have it for the online viewing.[/i]

Surprised not more people are watching in 4K. It’s really awesome! Compared both regular TSN and TSN 4K, TSN 4K is much better.

Total agree BUT I get unlimited data for $45 per month. Nice high quality “iffy” sports channel, Free with very good reception at no cost. Also has all NFL and NHL games. Did I mention free and without commercials?

I would if I could .