podcasts

Will there be podcasts of the 5th quarter and Tiger-Cats show this week? When are they available?

I added Fifth Quarter from June 17 and Tiger-Cats Show from June 18 this morning.

iTunes has different settings for refreshing the feed (every hour/day/week or manual). Simply right-click on the feed and select "Update Podcast" and the 2 new items will appear.

Podcasts are, to the best of knowledge, sound files?

Why not just release them in plain old MP3 format so that the downloading of iTunes is not required?

Be careful, there are some posters here that are sensitive to the subscription and "push" aspect of the "podcast".

No one would want anyone to "push" Jesus is from Steeltown to anyone without downloading iTunes. I love Apple and all, but enough is enough.

Maybe someone could post the URL for the RSS feed and we could all use our own podcast software to download the files?

thanks for info

Has anyone seen my right arm?

Play Safe!

http://www.waramps.ca/playsafe/images/astar.gif

Fifth Quarter from June 24 and Tiger-Cats Show from June 25 have been added to the feed.

Fifth Quarter from June 29 and Tiger-Cats Show from July 2nd have been added to the feed.

Fifth Quarter from July 6 and Tiger-Cats Show from July 9 have been added to the feed.

I also added the CHML interviews to the feed.

Fifth Quarter from July 14 and Tiger-Cats Show from July 16 have been added to the feed.

Fifth Quarter from July 20 and Tiger-Cats Show from July 23 have been added to the feed.

Fifth Quarter from July 28 (with special guest Darren Flutie) and Tiger-Cats Show from July 30 have been added to the feed.

Fifth Quarter from Aug 4th and Tiger-Cats Show from Aug 6th have been added to the feed.

Fifth Quarter from Aug 12th and Tiger-Cats Show from Aug 13th have been added to the feed.

New segment on the Tiger-Cats Show is "Ask George" with George Black - CFL Director of Officiating taking calls.

Fifth Quarter from Aug 19 and Tiger-Cats Show from Aug 20 have been added to the feed.

Fifth Quarter from Aug 26 and Tiger-Cats Show from Aug 27 have been added to the feed.