Poach 3 players

If you could poach three players, each one from another CFL team, with no cap considerations, who would you poach?

Als fan here, so I’ll start.

BC: WR Alexander Hollins
SSK: OT Jermarcus Hardrick
WPG: DB Evan Holm

2 Likes

The three big key O-line men from the Larks…four if nobody sees me snipe that one too

2 Likes

1 Like

For the Bombers:

MTL Safety Marc-Antoine Dequoy
TOR D-line Folarin Orimolade
OTT Returner DeVonte Dedmon

2 Likes

For the Cats:

MTL - Tyrice Beverette
SASK - Jameer Thurman
TOR - Wynton McManis

1 Like

Wasn’t me, I didn’t do it.

1 Like

All great choices. Toronto just keeps finding studs on the defensive line. O-line too. Gotta give it to their scouts.

For the Argos:

Montreal: Tyson Philpot. He might be the most explosive player in the CFL

Montreal: Cole Spieker. Doesn’t drop a ball.

BC: Vernon Adams Jr. Plays as close to Flutie as anyone in the CFL today. And besides we need an upgrade at the QB position.

If I had a reserve position, I’d take Montreal’s Tyler Snead who is currently injured. Sure hands. Gamer.

2 Likes

Yeah, Spieker hangs on to everything. One of the best fifth receivers in the league IMO.

Adams is playing at a crazy level right now. Obviously Maksymic deserves credit, as do BC’s receivers, but it would all be for nought if Vernon weren’t seeing the game at a Matrix-like level. The pocket awareness, the escapability, making every kind of throw from every position. Scary.

1 Like

For Toronto;

From Edmonton; Boris Bede. Give me back my favourite kicker

From MTL; Tyrice Beverette. One of the best defensive players out there and contributes on ST.

From SSK; Rolan Milligan Jr… Another great DB. Leads the league in INTs and ST Tackles.

2 Likes

Great picks. Hajrullahu hasn’t been bad for the Argos, though!

1 Like

Ha, I got disqualified for atempting
a fourth pick if nobody was looking.

3 Likes

For the Lions

Chris Streveler-- I’m not his biggest fan and his position is still back-up, but seeing Strevy & Zack on the field together was captivating to me. It must drive a defence nuts. Seeing him & VA on the field together? :grinning:

Tyson Philpot–Not that we need him right now but he has a shiny bright future. He, and hopefully his brother, could be around for a long time.

Devonte Dedmon–I’m not totally sold on Williams, he’s good, but Dedmon is better.

4 Likes

BC: Vernon Adams Jr.
Sas: Sam Emilus
Win: Brady Olievera

2 Likes

For the Stamps:

BC- Vernon Adams- This team would have a very different look with a top tier QB.

Ottawa- Lawrence Mauldin IV- Feel that he would complement Vaughters as an edge rusher.

Ottawa: Devonte Dedmon- My favorite returner without question.

3 Likes

For the Ti-Cats

Hladik: Can play WLB or MLB

Tyson Philpot: He’s been excellent since the Grey Cup.

Dequoy: Put him CB, DHB

2 Likes

Great ratio busting picks! I had thought of putting Tibo Debaillie on this list as a global ratio buster but doesn’t quite move the needle enough.

1 Like

But this leaves you still with BO

I’d love to have Beverette on the Bombers :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

On a more serious note: Cerezna, Dequoy,McInnis for the Riders