PLEASE Start Kevin next Game

Kevin Eakin should get the Start Next game..
Let see if can do better the Maas

If the playcalling doesnt change, it doesnt matter who the QB is.

I disagree... i really dont think this is Jason's fault.

Maas is the starter, IMO. Having said that, 0-3 means that where there wasn't a leash at the start of the season, there has to be one now. For me, there is a lack of synch. The offensive line is not playing with a lot of consistency and that has impacted on the passing game -- the short passing has become shorter still.

You can't run a ball control offence and give up 400 yards on defence. Can't be done and expect to win. We aren't scaring anyone vertically right now. So there is plenty of work to do with the line and personnel adjustments. When Corey is back, it is vital he get involved as a receiver in the passing game.

Oski Wee Wee,

Maas is the starter, IMO. Having said that, 0-3 means that where there wasn't a leash at the start of the season, there has to be one now. For me, there is a lack of synch. The offensive line is not playing with a lot of consistency and that has impacted on the passing game -- the short passing has become shorter still.

You can't run a ball control offence and give up 400 yards on defence. Can't be done and expect to win. We aren't scaring anyone vertically right now. So there is plenty of work to do with the line and personnel adjustments. When Corey is back, it is vital he get involved as a receiver in the passing game.

Oski Wee Wee,

Start Eakin?

Why, can he kick fieldgoals?

this is exactly what happened to Ricky in the playoffs last year the coach didnt trust him to throw downfield, sooo i wouldnt blame Maas, tough loss last night i truely felt bad, it felt like edmonton lost to me, keep it up you will make the playoffs, and keep Maas in and jsut change the playcalling

It's not entirely Maas's fault the Cats are 0-3. I don't think he's taken a single dumb penalty this year. I know he hasn't missed any field goals. I know he hasn't dropped a pass. I know he hasn't blown coverage on D. I know he hasn't failed to get any pressure on the opposition QB.

Maas has been a fine QB out West and he's only 28 (I think). Still in his prime. Give him time. He hasn't been a starter in quite awhile and he's completely new to his team mates.

I think alot of his problems can be traced back to Paopao who looks like he's calling the plays. They throw deep so rarely that it makes their offence easier to defend against. Play selection needs to improve but that's Paopao isn't it?

Maas is 30 -- 31 on November 19.

I SEE YOUR POINT BOXER.

What Wrong with seeing what Kevin Can do..

If he is just as Bad We Put Mass back in..

It's not even Maas's fault if it is indeed the offensive scheme that paopao came up with(nickel and dime). But Maas did have some time in the pocket yesterday, and either couldn't get reads quick enough, or the receivers were covered really well. I'd give him at least one more game to get something going.

You want to put a CFL rookie QB up against the undefeated Alouettes with their defence and expect things to change? :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are other problems with the team --- Paopao's play-calling, O-line and secondary, FG kicking.

It is not the QB it is the play call selection.Right now 90% of the pass play calls are short.

The Oline needs to step it up a bit but with short play calls the defense can add pressure and put more people in the box.

With all this talent they are killing it with crappy play calls. Both Marshall and PaoPao need to stretch things out.

Honestly Montreal's D is strong but not that strong. Everyone is talking about Strickland this and Strickland that. well honestly look past the odd blitz where he gets in he is the weakest link of the d. Isolate him andhe is toast.

WATCH OUT FOR COX he is a BALLER!!

the message we need to send it MARSHALL LET THE OFFENSE LOOSE

Honestly Montreal's D is strong but not that strong. Everyone is talking about Strickland this and Strickland that. well honestly look past the odd blitz where he gets in he is the weakest link of the d. Isolate him andhe is toast.

WATCH OUT FOR COX he is a BALLER!!

the message we need to send it MARSHALL LET THE OFFENSE LOOSE