Please Listen Coach!

Quit being so stubborn and listen to people. Do you need to be hit in the head with a sack of hammers to realize Boreham can’t kick and Kavis does not know how to manage his defence. Last season everyone screamed that Barressi was terrible and D Mac was done but your stubborn refusal to support both lead to the worst season in recent memory. Funny how the season ends and you replace both! This seasons top complaints are Boreham, Kavis and soon to be that junk offence we use…………..please listen and act!

Never in a million years will this or any other internet board make decisions for any coach, GM or owner.

While I have never been a Greg Marshall fan (his hiring from CIS ranks was a marketing move, IMO), it has not been historically successful when in-season HC changes are made. We need to stick by the team for the balance of this season, and hopefully things will improve.

Blitz- I agree with you... but please, please, don't swear like that.

I'd MUCH rather hear someone drop the f-bomb ten times than treat the sacred as a swear word. Hope you understand. :slight_smile:

The original post was pretty extreme.

Don't kid yourself, Greg Marshall can see that the defense is totally confused out there too. It's probably tearing him apart also. I think he's a very fair and patient man, and he's hoping Kavis can pull these guys together. Coach Marshall knows he is only as good as the coaches that he surrounds himself with.

As far as the offense goes, they'll come around. With a lot of new faces on the O line, new QB, new RB, new receivers we'll have to be patient. The offense is all about timing. But the defense is another story. Time is running out on Kavis. :cowboy:

cough Pat Riley cough Miami Heat cough cough

buckwheat....the graveyard is full of "patient" head coaches!! head coaches don't get paid to be patient, they get paid to make tough decisions and win games of marshall does neither.....get rid of him...along with his sidekick boreham!!

Hey foo..fan138,

I said Coach Marshall was a fair and patient man but if you read deeper into what I was trying to say, it was that his patience is starting to run out. :cowboy:

Like I said, he's only as good as the assistant coaches he surrounds himself with :slight_smile: : :cowboy:

Imagine...the Coach getting fired with an albatross for a kicker tied to him???

well nobody else will listen if i dont swear so

At the end of last year marshall said that he was aware that we had a problem with the OC 12 way through the season but waited until the season was over to make a move. That made my mad as I went to the games in good faith that they were trying to get better. HE HAD BETTER NOT LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN. The coaches job is to make the moves as soon as he is sure they are needed not to be a nice guy and wait .I will not waste my time or money so that you can be a nice guy this is a pro league not a school football team.

When Ozzy was in his prime he was making 53 yard field goals blindfolded. Before him we had Bernie kicking the ball into the street. A kicker shouuld be getting around 9 points per game. How can the offence play with confidence if they cant rely on some points from Boreham. He's done in fact. Your not doing the guy any favours he is not of pro calibre. If you want to charge me pro prices for warm beer than at least give me something to watch on the field besides the hot cheerleaders, they are hot !!!!!!!!!

[quote="stroker"]When Ozzy was in his prime he was making 53 yard field goals blindfolded. Before him we had Bernie kicking the ball into the street. A kicker shouuld be getting around 9 points per game. How can the offence play with confidence if they cant rely on some points from Boreham.

If the kicker should get at least 9 points, which he did in the last game how many TDs should we count on from our offence.
The cheerleaders are very hot!

Half way through last season? The fans knew the J.B was a problem half way through his first season.

I still don't know why we got Joe, allot of people around the league will say that his assistants did all his work for him in Ottawa, and that his playbook has not been updated in 15 years, also Damon Allen's worste years in the league was when Joe was calling his plays. I guess half way through next year Marshall will wake up and realize Joe is a problem.

We are 0-3 right now and we still can be tied with Toronto if Toronto loses to Winnipeg and we beat Montreal!If that happens we will be both 1-3 respectfully!
Wow what will the people say if we can win a couple eh!

"If you start listening to the Fans, Your'e going to wind up sitting next to them".
Marv Levy Head Coach Buffal Bills.

Should read Buffalo.....

We need this topic started because why???

Oh , because you actually think the coach reads this crap.

Yea right , the coach sits down every night before bed to find out what us great football minds think he should do the next day.
Give your heads a shake.
He couldn't give a rats a$$ what us b00bs think .
Get real people.

These boards are just a discussion between fans and have no relevance to management decisions, thankfully. Inevitably certain decisions management makes will reflect the widely held opinions of these boards. So for example if they cut Boreham it won’t be because of the outcry from these boards but because he stinks.

For every Pat Riley, there are 50 mop-up coaches ready to offer a lozenge for your cough. :wink:

At least the Heat can play defence in the big games consistently. This from a Pistons fan. :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

Oski Wee Wee,