Please bring back the cheerleaders!!!

No sightings at the field.

No sighting of a competitive tiger-cats team either.

thought i saw three of them on the stairs in the concourse before the game.

the concourse strikes again!

Junior Ti-Cats did the job at centre field.

What is going on with the cheerleaders is a disgrace (Do you hear that Bob?!)

but yes, the juniors did a good job. They spent a good amount on the west side concourse.

next year on the main field?!

(…did anyone actually miss “the uproar”? )

they’re kinda depressing

especially compared to some of the cheer/dance/whatever teams we’ve had in the past.

Simply put, we miss Leslie (and co)

Saw them but not doing any ‘performing’…

no more cheerleaders because it’s needs to be family friendly?

instead we get to watch the fans dance very inappropriately on the jumbotron

poor decision on the Dance Cam after the third quarter camera crew - CHILDREN were watching

seems like everything is backwards to me

I was very impressed with the performance of those youngsters on the field. They were coordinated and in sync with their routine. Especially impressed to see the fans approach them wanting to take a pictures with them, kids enjoyed it as well. I am hoping others would express their comments/opinions on these youngsters who volunteer their time to encourage the Ticats and make it a fun night.

Thank You Junior TiCat Cheerleaders. Keep up the great work

Had a few parents of the kids sit near us last game. Their excitement was infectious.

I prefer the older version… no knock against the kids…

Or at least an explanation?

We had then earlier this year right? And if I remember correctly they had a couple guys out there and were actually doing lifts and flips?

Don’t get me wrong, I like to watch pretty girls dance as much as the next guy, but I do like seeing those very athletic tricks that some other teams ’ cheer teams seen to do all the time.

During my time with the CFHOF the only traditional cheer team was the Argos. All the rest had converted to dance teams. I was hoping to see more traditional cheer style with the new squad but it all just serms like a budget cut to me.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

I DID NOT START A THREAD ASKING FOR THE CHEERLEADERS TO RETURN.

Some mod must have merged some threads and put this title on it. I just started a thread mentioning that the new UPROAR squad was not performing. Some mod did just that; we had three separate cheer related threads

Let’s set the record straight.?

I’ve always been one of those grumpy old guys who didn’t like the hiphop dance squad! ?

Thank you. ?

Agreed… and the Junior TiCat Cheerleaders might as well just be called the ‘TiCat Cheerleaders’ if there’s no senior group for them to move onto as they age out. Fix this Bob! Another reason just to stay at home and watch the game on the tube.

Tough call eh? Kind of a fine line between being a fan enjoying the athleticism of young girls dancing, and being a dirty old man enjoying the athleticism of young girls dancing?

Nice try, you lascivious scoundrel. Don’t think we haven’t noticed you leering at young ladies’ ankles!!! Sometimes even on Sundays!

I demand an announcement at the next Ticat game “The Tiger-Cat Dance Team will not be returning, no matter how badly perverts like Mark from the Ticats forum are yearning sinfully for them!” Clearly, the mods saw the blackness in your heart, and now it’s been revealed for everyone else to see as well! We can only hope that stockades for you and your ilk are being constructed on the concourse next to Stripes’ Jungle playground as a warning to the children against such lechery! Perhaps tomatoes and rotten eggs can be brought in on a cart for the children to pelt you with!

READ ALL ABOUT IT! MARK WANTS THE CHEERLEADERS TO RETURN! ALSO TAKES THE LAST CUP OF COFFEE WITHOUT MAKING A FRESH POT!

They are NOT Cheerleaders! They are dancers!
Their only purpose out there on field is to showcase their dance routines!
REAL Cheerleaders can be seen at University football games.

Who needs cheerleaders when we have Pigskin Pete? :wink:

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

Mark hides his eyes…

At the sight of ankles.

Also NOT make coffee that way.
Mark use fresh crunched beans in french press.
Pot way barbarian.
UGH!