Playoffs? We're in the Playoffs?

After these last two weeks I just don’t know if they should get on the bus and go to either Montreal or Winnipeg. This team has showed a complete lack of emotion in both games and instead of going into the playoffs at 10-8, they are 8-10, have zero momentum and zero confidence!

I’m almost at the point where I wish this team had missed the playoffs so they can just start cleaning house now! IMO Bellefeuille should have been fired weeks ago, before this Idiotic QB platoon was put into play! Porter won’t be back next season and if this team has any chance at winning in the playoffs (highly unlikely), then they need to start with Glenn, and FINISH with Glenn!

This team is good enough to win; they have proven so against some of the best teams, but then they go out the last two weeks against non-playoff teams and play stinkers? Why coach? Could it possibly be because your playing preseason football when you’re on your way to the playoffs? The players have no confidence in their coach and have been outspoken to disliking the platoon situation, and I as a fan have no confidence in their coach!

As another football coach so eloquently put, "What’s that? Ah – Playoffs? Don’t talk about – playoffs?! You kidding me?! Playoffs?! I just hope we can win a game! "

My prediction, one and done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Hey we would stand a small chance if Jim morra was our coach, I think he would like a little better fire under our teams a** compared to our current OVFL coach :thup: