Playoff Tickets

Just looked at the Playoff Tickets. How did they sell so quickly? There has be only a few hundred left - unless I am misreading things.

Playoff tickets are automatically included for season ticket holders, so that's a big chunk right there. They also sent an email to season ticket holders this morning offering discounted additional tickets for a limited time; don't know whether they had a lot of takers, or they've just "blocked off" certain tickets for that promotion temporarily.

Another great promo....if I renew now my friends can get discounted tickets....
Plus ANYONE can now get a 20% discount for merchandise. I get 10% by buying ST.

So, where is the true incentive to give them money early. Stupid contests??!!

Like I've stated earlier, the only real incentive is to get the same seats every game if your ok with the seats and the people around you.

I'm sure plenty of tickets will open up. Go to a secondary marketplace (stubhub). Hell, the 4 platinum seats beside me have been empty for most of the season. Whoever owns them seems to never attend and sells them at a huge premium on Stubhub when he finds someone deparate last minute. Been this way since opening day. Can't believe what some have paid and in $US.

Another great promo…if I renew now my friends can get discounted tickets…
Plus ANYONE can now get a 20% discount for merchandise. I get 10% by buying ST.

So, where is the true incentive to give them money early. Stupid contests??!!

Like I’ve stated earlier, the only real incentive is to get the same seats every game if your ok with the seats and the people around you.

I’m sure plenty of tickets will open up. Go to a secondary marketplace (stubhub). Hell, the 4 platinum seats beside me have been empty for most of the season. Whoever owns them seems to never attend and sells them at a huge premium on Stubhub when he finds someone deparate last minute. Been this way since opening day. Can’t believe what some have paid and in $US.
[/quote]
I find it just as irritating that a lot of the promotions give more to one time buyers than the people who have already paid for the season in full. We got a team poster when we picked up our package, yet there was the Father’s Day promo with the Ticats Tie, the flags distributed to the houses surrounding the field, and then the back to school thing with the kids backpack when you bought tickets.

The 10% STH discount should be applied along with any other promotion. THAT would be an incentive, otherwise we might as well go back to buying game to game.

I landed playoff tickets. Trading in my double blue for black and gold the rest of the year. Rocking my 2014 east division champions hoodie and ugly Xmas sweater toque today.
I did cheer on the cats against Winnipeg earlier this season at THF.
THF is easily the best stadium east of Winnipeg. Happy to be going back. Hopefully the weather is nice and the place is sold out.

I bought my playoff ticket the other day for full price and then was offered a ticket to the Montreal game in the same area for 2/3 off.

The ticket rep also said when I inquired about availability for the Als game that not all the tickets available are shown on the ticket map.

I was then able to purchase a seat for the last game of the season when it wasn't displayed.

Confused!

It might be worth a call to one of the Tiger cat tickets representatives if you're interested in seats that you can't view.