Playoff Scenarios: Riders, Als, Argos eye playoff spots

TORONTO — After the Winnipeg Blue Bombers clinched the West Division on Saturday night, a trio of teams are looking to solidify a playoff spot this weekend.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/10/26/playoff-scenarios-riders-als-argos-eye-playoff-spots/

I like this scenario for Week 13 coming up. The fact that my hometown Argos can clinch a playoff spot with a win at home over the struggling Lions squad who are winless in 4. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: The Als also can punch their ticket with a home win versus the Riders. Last but not least, this forces the Cats on the road versus my Elks into a must win situation for the final East playoff spot. :question:

Hopefully the Eskimos are up to the challenge.

Last week only one game was a close contest. We should be in for some closer games this week and the competition should be high. Playoffs and seasons on the line for a lot of teams.
It will be interesting to see if Dave Dickenson has patients with BLM this week if he struggles again.
The Elks will be in tough against a surging Ti Cat team.
The Riders will have all eyes on Stanback.
Lions and Argos will be a good game too. Both teams got clobbered last week and TO wants to clinch and BC is running out of time. Seems since Whitehead left, BC not so Lucky anymore.

Who dat!

Beginning to look like there'll be no x-over this year. Ottawa's poor performance is the reason, handing lots of points to their East Div. rivals, & getting their 4 points against the West.