Playoff Guarantee

I want to properly explain the Playoff Guarantee:

It is a 25% credit (net of taxes) of the 2008 season ticket price paid which will be applied against the purchase of a 2009 season ticket of the same or greater value. There is no transferring of credits and no downgrading allowed.

Season ticket holders must purchase the playoff ticket before the start of the 2008 season to qualify. If there is not a home playoff game the ticket holder can get a full refund on the cost of the playoff tickets or apply that amount to their season tickets for 2009.

If you have any questions please give us a call at 905.547.2287.

This is if you renew or purchase your 2008 season tickets before Feb. 9th, I think it is?

Essentially the playoff game is like adding an eleventh ticket. It is the ticket holders option whether to add the playoff ticket or not.

If you have Silver section seats and renew before the Early Bird deadline the price is:

$342.00 (season ticket) + $34.20 (playoff ticket) = $376.20

After the Early Bird deadline:

$380.00 (season ticket) + 38.00 (playoff ticket) = 418.00

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDjG9XlsHqQ&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDjG9Xls ... re=related[/url]

Based on the events from today... i had to do it.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOn ... re=related[/url]

Indeed! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

Kevin

On the invoice that I just received it says that "A full refund of the play-off ticket will be applied to a customers account should the team fail to have a home playoff game". This does not agree with your statement "the ticket holder can get a full refund on the cost of the playoff tickets or apply that amount to their season tickets for 2009". I'm assuming that I could get a refund check in the mail (if I so chose) but the invoice (which is the only thing in writing) doesn't say that. I'm assuming that the "customers account" could only be used for the purchase of 2009 tickets and I'm sure a Ticats lawyer could argue the same thing if it (and I hope not) happens.

It is a 25% credit (net of taxes) of the 2008 season ticket price paid which will be applied against the purchase of a 2009 season ticket of the same or greater value. There is no transferring of credits and no downgrading allowed.

A 25% credit is applied to 2009, a season ticket price which has not yet been established. How can you discount a price before you establish the price? My invoice has increased by 2 and 1/2 times the price I paid last year for the same two seats. So if I buy the seats this year at 250% increase over last year, and they have another season like the past three and somehow hold the line on next years pricing with no increase, I can purchase the same tickets again the next year (2009) for a mere twice last season's price. There is of course no reason to expect the price to not go up another 250% if last season's performance warrants such an increase.

I can see some empty seats next season 8)

I might go with the 100% playoff guarantee: if they dont make the playoffs this year, I wont buy a 2009 ticket, and therefore save 100% of the 2009 price.

The statement I gave you previously is correct: "(if there is no home playoff game) the ticket holder can get a full refund on the cost of the playoff tickets or apply that amount to their season tickets for 2009."

'Customer account' simply means that you as a customer would receive the refund for the playoff game ticket and not that it is only applied to a future ticket package. For example if a ticket holder over paid for his season ticket, we would refund that amount and is not applied as a future credit.

Kevin

Thanks for the clarification. It was the “customer account” part that made it little confusing.

in regards to youth pricing,nowhere does it say what constitutes a youth.

Kevin:
I have another question to clarify an issue that does not seem to be defined anywhere else:

Q: If I opt not to purchase the playoff ticket at this time (and therefore choose to forgo the Playoff Guarantee) will I still have the first option of purchasing those tickets in the event of a home playoff game (ie. Eastern Final !!) or have I given up my claim to those seats for the playoffs??

I thank you in advance for clarification of this matter.

At this point a release date for playoff tickets to the general public has not been determined. I can guarantee that season ticket holder will have until April 12th to purchase their playoff ticket.

I would think more information will be made available at a later date.

lol

I’m surprised that has no one has asked when we can/will get our full refund for the playoff tickets. We’ve been officially out of the playoffs for a while.