Playoff beard

Who's doing one? I haven't shaved since last Saturday. :slight_smile: My fiance isn't too pleased however...

cant due to work.

If I could grow a proper beard, I would. :lol: The last couple Stanley Cup playoffs I attempted to grow a playoff beard.

did it come out all patchy and odd colors? :wink: haha

:lol: I just looked like a teenager desperately trying to grow a beard. :lol:

You can reasure your Fiance that it will be gone by Monday though :lol: :wink:

I do believe you have the tradition backwards, you don't shave it off when you win, you shave it off when you lose.
Guess I won't be shaving til after the 28th!

All-Braley Grey Cup! :thup: :thup: :thup:

Sorry guys, ain't growing a playoff beard, but I am growing a playoff MO! It's MOVEMBER, do your part for the fight against prostate cancer.

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/750764/

A playoff beard might work in the CFL if you have exceptionally fast growing facial hair.

The playoffs from the semi-final weekend to the Grey Cup are 2 weeks long!

I suppose you could start from the conclusion of the regular season. That would give you 3 weeks.

That's what I did. Its coming in nicely so far and I'll be quite hairy by the time we win the Cup in another 2 weeks.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Sorry, I think you meant "2 years" not "2 weeks" :smiley: The Mo is a good idea but there are alot of Mo's out there around town right now and not looking good. It's like the late 70's are back... cheesy Mo's.

No, I meant that in 2 weeks we will win the Cup and I'll be rather hairy, you read it right.

That's it, don't give up on your dreams! It gives you something to strive for. It's what separates us from the animals... Hmmm...Lions are animals ... So much for that theory!