Players of the week shut out yet again

I know it's just stats, but now it's become almost funny how Riders can remain top of the league the entire season, and not one player of the week award. However, I said it before, it proves the team is what matters, not the individual. But it is getting funny.......

I would much rather them be 7-2 and with no players of the week than be 4-5 or 5-4 with 3 or 4 individual awards. I dont think you could pick one guy who stood out last week. The D dominated as a whole, and the O was just good enough to score 19 points. The only stat that counts right to me is 7-2 and 1st place.

i hope we dont win any this year, thats bragging rights (only award we won was the grey cup!) (i hope)

I thought Mo Lloyd might get the nod, had 2 sacks and a forced fumble but they gave it to Estelle. He had an interception and made the stuff to save the game so it's tough to really say it was a poor selection either.

...shows the boys are buying entirely into the "team" concept...gotta love it...POTW are pretty pointless in the big scheme of things anyway, to be brutally honest...