Players Getting Screwed!!!!

I think that is pretty much true. Thanks to TSN all games are televised and none are on at the same time.
I would suspect that the 4 Pririe metros and the Hamilton area have the most CFL fans who would watch all games. Montreal by numbers at least on RDS shows that many pretty much watch just Montreal but before RDS I would betthat number would be lowr for Montreal fans. With Ottawa back the hope is to getmore Quebec peopleto watch more CFL via Ottawa. A quebec City team could pretty much make a big difference
Toronto is the obvious issue with the fact of having 5 pro sportsa teams. Vancouver fans at a lesser extent of Toronto

Mr. Bungle

Right on - Cohon has made the CFL look Bush - with his remarks it is a MoM and Pop league - only in the eye of perception :
And we all know that perception rules - what took decades of hard work and sacrifice by owners and players and fans may indeed go down the drain if Cohon doesn't change the perception back to what the CFL really is a league loved by a nation that unites a nation that is thriving - interesting. Hopson - Young - King-ofCalgary , and the board of directors from Edmonton , Winnipeg , and the owners from the other teams don't count it a Mom and Pop business - as the talk is around the water cooler not sure where Cohon stands after the negotiations are complete . He wouldn't get any credit where due and he will catch hell for the concessions the owners have to end up giving to save face , I think Cohon is in a catch. 22. Situation .
Anyone looking for a new job?

The key word in HfxTC’s post is “potential”. TSN is paying the CFL more based on actual viewers. What are the numbers for actual viewers of CFL games for each region? I suspect that the regions with those high revenue teams (i.e. the prairies) have higher, or at least as high, viewership than the regions with low revenues (i.e. eastern Canada). Wouldn’t it make more sense to divvy up the TV revenue based on actual viewers rather than potential viewers? (That’s probably how TSN’s sponsors pay them.) Of course, that would just make the rich teams richer.

I understand that but it costs much more to reach a viewer in southern Ontario than it does in Winnipeg or Saskatchewan.

Well said Man!!!