Player Introductions

Whatever happened to the pre-game introductions by player?

One week the defence, one week the offence.

Anyone know?

for weeks, if not months now, people have been complaining about the friggin player introductions and "why don't they introduce the players one by one anymore?" stop whining about something so irrelevant in relation to the game. understand this-it's the players who request to be introduced as a team because it conveys a sense of team not individuality. hopefully this explanation will stop all the bitching about something so trivial as the player intros. please don't keep on posting about this topic, let the players have something that is not affected by all you fans who should be complaining about other things.
it really only serves as a vehicle for you people to either cheer a guy like porter...oh that''s it- you want to cheer on "your guy quinton"while wearing your newly crested #12 jersey, or to boo the guy who wore the goathorns the week before like only you can do. get over it, and let them have their intro for crap sake.

city legend

I disagree, the player intro really gets some players pumped up and elevates their game, I don't see the harm in bringing it back.

cant a person ask a question without being accused of being a whiner?

Like it as it is now .
This Team there is no I in it ..

There seems to be a lot of that going around on this site lately. A person askes a question, and they are immediately labelled a whiner. Whatever happened to discussion?

not sure why some people are so touchy about the subject... but ya i wish they brought back the intros, they really pump you up right before the game.

need better intro music for the team....i'm thinking [young jeezy - i put on] would be the perfect intro song..

"I put on...(x4)
I put on for my city, on on for my city (x4)"

Yeah.

And I'm sick of people whining about other people asking questions. :wink:

cant I complain about people whinning about people asking questions without someone whinning about me complaining?

that would be a pretty sick song for the intros. another good one would be stronger by kanye. the raptors come out to it and it sounds amazing.

I think they did use Stronger once this year, pretty early on in the season. I don't remember the exact game.

Leave the team introduction as is. Maybe they can announce the starting lineups on the PA since the starters aren't listed in the program. Its not necessary when the teams come out of the locker rooms.

Lighten up Bitch

now that you say that i think your right. they should use it for all there games though.

Please…for the love of god…no more damn hip hop…

And its much better without that introducing the players…

Need some hard rocknroll… thats Hamilton!!!

why no more hip hop?

what kind of music do you think the players like?

Wait. I'm confused.

Are you complaining or whining?

I have mixed thoughts on this. On one hand, just super, loved it in the past hearing so and so from this university or that, for all the games. But on the other hand, maybe something like this should be reserved for the biggie only, the Grey Cup. I'm tending towards the latter. But an excellent topic to bring up!

cant I complain about people whinning about people asking questions without someone whinning about me complaining?
[/quote]
Wait. I'm confused.
Are you complaining or whining?
[/quote]
Difference - if A thinks B is complaining about something that A thinks is trivial, then it is whining.
if A thinks B is complaining about something that A thinks is a legitimate beef =
complaining.
Could also be the tone, as per Mr and Mrs. Whiner on Saturday Night Live years (decades?) ago.
Me, I would rather it be left to the team to decide how they want to be introduced. Personally I liked the way they came out last year as a team with someone carrying the Hammer.