Player Bios

I think it would be great if the contract expiration/option year info could be added to the player bios. It would be nice to know who we can count on having next year.

yup

That would be a nice thing.

It would be nice for all CFL salary cap-related information and contract info (years remaining) to be transparent. At least with the NHL today, one can piece that info together on tsn.ca or other hockey websites. It's not like the agents of players are in the dark about the lay of the land of the going rates for players at each position, so it would be nice if the fans were able to be in the loop more.

Having said that, the CFL is a private entity comprising of private member clubs. So basing one's detective work on assorted Ken Peters articles is often what we are left with here. Good luck to us on that. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

I think it would be great if the contract expiration/option year info could be added to the player bios. It would be nice to know who we can count on having next year.
Agreed! I like the idea of having as much information on each player as possible. It is a great assist to my armchair quarterbacking.