PLAGIARISM ON TICAT WEBSITE!!!!!

Proof positive that the scourge of plagiarism has descended upon ticats.ca.

Spoke to my rep today, and still no word on wheather or not Lot J(Scott park field) will be used as our parking/tailgate lot. In recent years, the passes were sold far before Christmas. What is the hold up? I know the school is up for sale, but I don't think it affects the field? Tailgating in this spot means quite a lot to many fans such as myself! We have all come to know each other well, and made quite a number of friendships along the way. This is our game day experience!! Any word at all??
from [i]Moonbase[/i] [i][u]http://forums.ticats.ca/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=89041[/u][/i]

Spoke to my rep today, and still no word on wheather or not Lot H (across from Scott park field) will be used as our parking/tailgate lot. In recent years, the passes were sold far before Christmas. What is the hold up? I know the stadium has been turned but that corner was awesome for parking ? Tailgating in this spot means quite a lot to many fans such as myself! We have all come to know each other well, and made quite a number of friendships along the way. This is our game day experience!! Any word at all?? Anyone ?? Buler ?

from TC23, viewtopic.php?f=5&t=89051

Final Assessment:
TC23 must re-write his submission it its entirety plus post an additional 500 word essay on the problem of plagiarism in higher education as a function of changing moral codes as mediated by technological innovations.
Professor Mark