Places to Watch The Bombers Game in Vancouver?

Hi All!
I made it to Vancouver and have my ticket for Friday’s BC-OTT game (my first live CFL game). I was just curious if anyone know of a good sports bar around the stadium that would carry the games or if there is a place in the stadium to watch the games? The Bombers game starts at 5PM I think and the BC game is at 7:30. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Go Bombers!
David

Encore Suite on Griffith way
Sharks club on Georgia
Score on Davie
Red Carpet on Smithe
the Sportsbar at Rogers arena

there’s tons of places down there…

enjoy the games and welcome to the west coast :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you! I am looking forward to the game!
Go Bombers!
David

3 Likes

since you’re in town now, i suggest go for a walk around that area and down Robson and check out some places before hand.

i miss hockey and football game nights in van :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Will do!
Thanks!
Go Bombers!
David

oh yea, forgot to mention - not sure where you’re staying, but avoid main st and hastings, and the commercial drive area (north-east of bc place). that’s the downtown east side and it’s a rough part of town. generally, if you keep to west side of bc place you’re fine.

Congratulations you finally made to a Canadian city while a CFL game is being played, I hope it's a barn burner. Enjoy yourself, if I were there I would buy you a :beer: cheers.

1 Like

Enjoy, hope you get to see a game in the bombers house someday too... And the green rider team has a great gameday experience too that is not to be missed

3 Likes

Thanks.
I am staying over in the West End? area, off of Davie. I think it is the English Bay? area as well. Going to uber in before the game and uber out after it.
Go Bombers!

2 Likes

Thanks!
Looking forward to seeing it for myself. I will take a rain check on your offer! I plan to be in Winnipeg next year.
Just curious...Anyone else going to the game? Lets meet up (I will be in the Bombers jersey)....
Go Bombers!
David
David

1 Like

Thanks!
I hope to get to Winnipeg next year. Possible I get to Regina as well as I have a bunch of Canadian trips next year. Might get to see a game in Toronto and Montreal as well....
Go Bombers!
David

3 Likes

uh oh if the hammerhead sees that he’ll lecture you on why you deserve to get the crap beat out of you. :roll_eyes:

I might have to reevaluate my clothing choices...
Go Bombers!
David

lol you’ll be fine. he’s just an angry outlier cats fan on here who has some questionable opinions regarding people wearing opposing colours in other teams’ fields.

2 Likes