Pjetced cuts, roster talk ( Obie keep Kinney , Tre Smith )

I don't think anyone played off the team but due to good performances by players like Scott Mitchell, Dickerson , Jo Jo Walker ,Tre Smith , James Kinney , Knowlton others may have lost a job .

I just hope they find a spot for Kinney and Tre Smith and not at the expense of Caulley for example .

i think the following guys will get cut :

Cohen , Rodriguez, Tisdale , Bo Smith , Cameron Siskowic , Glavic, Nedd, Roberts,
Gerald Davis, Tinker , Kania, Marcus Lewis, Woods, Woodcock, Piercy, Rempel

Players like Chang , Cavka , Kinney, , Woods , Porter,
Tre Smith, D. Mitchell are candidates for the practice roster

I think Tre Smith, Caulley and Ponder like the best return guys . Nobody has stepped up at defensive tackle ..

SO Mr Creehan ..can we not put Kinney in the middle with Moreno and have a 3-4 defense with Adams at the nose tackle ? Kinney looks like a legit star with great credentials ....Tre Smith has 2 huge plays last night and a few last game too ...i just hope he is not in at Caulleys expense .

Not sure what the status is on Earnest Jackson and Bradley

I agree with the above, but any player
on the practise roster is fair game for
any team who wants them!You've got two
QB's on that roster.

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=26221]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNp ... ic&t=26221[/url]

Make a full roster :slight_smile:

I see trade for DT
The Ticats Want to use Base 4-3 and use 3-4 and other sets for Surprise.

I don't think Taffee and Obie want to switch things up, they keep saying they want the team that comes out of camp to remain unchanged.

However, if someone becomes available that Obie likes and who is better than our current DTs, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

There is Reason I say we should make a Trade
Lack of Pressure from DT Spot..
The Argos also Gutted our Dline a like Fish on Runs.
braking too may long Runs ..

There is Reason I say we should make a Trade Lack of Pressure from DT Spot.. The Argos also Gutted our Dline a like Fish on Runs. braking too may long Runs ..
I'm anxious to see the game recap as well as your thoughts on blackandgoldreport.ca