Pinball's logic vs. Taaffe's

Those are my thoughts as well... Also I'm going to go with the guy who has experience grooming QB's. IE. Anthony Calvillo.

…I’m so tired of this type of comment.
Do you actually believe that Timmy Chang is stupid? Do you believe he that much of a rookie? How do you think he managed to lead ALL Time passer in the NCAA?
The NCAA is not a bush league so woould everyone please stop making out like Chang or Williams has no experiance. More importantly the ticats are running with a similar Offensive style that Chang was already groomed in.
It’s completely irrelevent about “pro” experience. It’s football experience. Give the guy a try and maybe, just ,maybe he’ll settle in. Maas has had his time as the #1 and is still not proven. Maas was a “great back up” for a short time but was religated back to #2 once the real #1 QB came back to EE, which means Maas was still unproven as a #1 period.

:cowboy:

Something tells me there is a difference between bobby sox partiers and pro killers.

I think Charlie is highly aware of his QB dilemma. He must see more hope with Maas than with Chang for the present time. That doesn't leave him with any other options.
So we have two QB's who are really not up to the job of being starters.
Thats why I see tonights game as a watershed for this season. We lose again....get rid of Maas. A move that should have been done midway though last season.
If Maas can finally produce something tonight then Charlie will have to stay with him. Just like last year.Except I can't see him being around in 2008 unless he turns his performance over the past season and 4 games completely around for the rest of this year.
I still believe the hunt is on for a new QB.

No, he’s not stupid, and yes, he is a rookie. Pure and simple.

Let me ask this. Who has more experience; Chang as a CFL quarterback, or Charlie Taaffe as a CFL coach?

Capt. K.
Maybe you ask simple questions because you deal with a lot of simple people but please don't jest with questions like that. :roll: Your question states CFL experience......you answered your own question!
Get back to the topic and review what I said ...FOOTBALL experience is football experience. 11 or 12 players makes no difference when you play on a smaller field with 11 or a bigger on with 12.
( Unfortunatly you've probably completely stumped most of the individuals that do come here though......nice job. :thup: )

:cowboy: