PINBALL in trouble with the law!!!!

As a TiCat fan, I could care less. Convictions in this country only land on those with no money or stupid lawyers. Those with fame or money walk. hmm, maybe I do care but not about this news.

i DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF PINBALL FORGOT TO PUT ON HIS SEATBELT. hE IS A CLASS INDIVIDUAL WHO IS A ROLE MODEL NONETHELESS. THERE ARE BIG ISSUES IN LIFE AND SMALL ISSUES. FOR THE CHARITY WORK ALONE THAT PINBALL HAS DONE HE DESERVES TO BE FORGIVEN FOR THIS SMALL INDISCRETION. I PERSONALLY DO NOT LIKE THE ARGOS BUT HAVE TREMENDOUS RESPECT FOR CLEMONS. HE IS A WONDERFUL ROLE MODEL WHO IS A GREAT CANADIAN. I DEFY ANYONE TO CHALLENGE THIS STATEMENT.

GO PINBALL GO!!

Nope,Pinball has to do some hard time.
I read in the Hamilton newspaper,that there is a reward for turning him in.
If you do turn him in,you get 2 tickets for a ti-cat playoff game.In other words, he doesn't have to be turned in until 2010.LOL
GO RIDERS GO!!!!

funny one saskargo. I guess you figure that the Cats will always be down and there will never be a time when they kick your teams butt. What goes around comes around and I will remember.

It was a joke diehardticat.
I have alot of respect for the ti-cats.They are better than a 2-10 team.I think that is their record.Anyways I have respect for them.
You guys are not my public enemy#1.You should be .However your not.
No hard feelings diehardcat fan.
GO RIDERS GO!!!!!

Well, it was kinda funny but at our expense. The Cats will be back and our making moves as we speak.... No hard feelings back. The Cats and Roughies have similar cities in which they play in and similar fan bases. We do have much in common playing the bigger clubs...