Pigskin Putrescence at Alouettes GT, Sun. Nov. 2 , 12:)0 pm

Sunday, November 2, 2014
12:00 PM ET
Toronto at Montreal
TSN

I am hoping for a Montreal win here as per my essential sanity as a Ticat fan. :wink:

A lot of marbles are up for grabs here. As the game is in Montreal, this will be a much harder test for Ray and co. I think that Toronto's turnover issues are going to haunt them in a close game. Definitely the most anticipated matchup of the remaining three for me this weekend after Hamilton took care of business yesterday.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Such a shame that both Toronto and Montreal will have two days less rest than their opponents next week, Ottawa and Hamilton. You'd sure hate to see that become a factor that leads to both Toronto and Montreal being too tired to give it their best in the final game of the regular season.

Not quite as bad for Toronto since they play at home

Mike Hogan ?@tsnmikehogan 11m11 minutes ago
It's extremely windy here at Stadium. If it stays like this it will be a major factor.

Well, here we go!

Seems Als won the toss and have deferred probably to have the wind in the fourth. As soon as I heard that I suspected that wind was a factor.

Whyte misses the 45 yard kick...

Goose eggs on the board still

Hi folks!

Hiya Russ

Ray is sacked!

It is quite autumnal outside. LOL :wink:

Holy shiat, both Smith and Dunnigan are screwing the pooch today, they have been completely wrong multiple times so far

I suspect that this is going to be a defensive battle - and that the Ticats game with the Als next week will be much the same as well.

Should that put a BIG smile on our faces?? :lol:

lol…YES!!

Blew goes up 3-0

Blew team on the board first with a Waters FG. :x

Can we thank Crescent Street for that? :smiley:

I dunno Dunnigan... I think Waters has been pretty good in the directional kicking

:roll:

Stats pretty even at the end of the 1st but the Larks now have the wind so we'll see what they do with it - as TO is called offside!

See that Murphy is the ref for this one. Let's see how evenly he calls the game.

WTF?

Carter wants a standing O every time he simply catches the ball

:roll: